Noel Gallagher to perform at Eastlands on Monday!

Chicken Kiev said:
Is that the best Manchester has got...Fooking sad as fook. They are a bad imitation of the Beatles..A scouse rip off. FFS MCFC get rid of this commercial horse shit and find some real tallent!!

I hate Oasis, fooking none sense band ranting nonesense crap songs.....

Can I have your 'fooking' ticket then?

Skashion said:
ancoats said:
got to be this song end off

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5gWQK1ZS4&feature=related[/youtube]
Prefer Masterplan as far as Noel solos go. Do like Whatever though.

Don't talk fooking shite.
They are a fooking Beatles tribute act,you fooking coont.
Just ask Chicken Kiev - he knows the fooking story,morning glory.
He would have said they were a fooking pastiche,but that's a fooking French poofs word.
So think on,ya fooking knob.

I cant seem to post anything on here so im replying to this post.....

Go to the link i have posted on Youtube. From a bar in Trafalgar square on the evening of the final....Brilliant, catchy new song created by a an adopted German Blue in Broken English...Brilliant day brilliant night brilliant weekend!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW457G8dQC0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW457G8dQC0</a>

Chicken Kiev said:
Is that the best Manchester has got...Fooking sad as fook. They are a bad imitation of the Beatles..A scouse rip off. FFS MCFC get rid of this commercial horse shit and find some real tallent!!

I hate Oasis, fooking none sense band ranting nonesense crap songs.....

piss off garlic breath.

Even more annoyed now this free ticket thing was a stupid idea I doubt they'll be more that 10,000 there inside the ground. I'm guaranteed one ticket but I now need to get one for my dad what a nightmare...

Seen Damon perform live brilliant gig.

I'm amazed that Badly Drawn Boy is playing, but everyone is spunking their pants over Noel Gallagher. It seems to be a requirement that football supporters must like terrible music! Get BDB, Johnny Marr and The Fall to play instead.

Didsbury Dave said:
The bands after the last game at Maine road were a bad idea. There was too much emotion around and there was too much music.But this might work if it's brief. Noel spans the generations now. Maybe a version of blue moon and one other track. Incidentally I saw bdb smoking on the spiral for one of the Europa games this year

Saw him smoking on the spiral for the Fulham game. Wanted to thank him for a favour he did me last year but he's a bit grumpy at times so left him to it.

I am truly gutted I can't make this. Had a ticket (already snagged by someone I'm afraid), a lift up and everything. Could have had a few beers. Would have been an amazing night. My fucking birthday too.

Instead I'm under the sugeons knife that day. Even asked a nurse yesterday on my chances of getting picked up from hospital and heading straight up there. She didnt even respond. Fuck.

Have a great time lads. I think seeing the cup, and the feel-good atmophere of the evening, will lead on to a very rare thing for us - an optimistic happy summer.

Jeez this isn't the NME (if it's still going ?!)

Whether you like his tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunes or not he's a proper blue and he's a city personality.

I'd be cheering like fuck if John Stapleton or Howard Davies got up on stage and started singing !

ps

Didn't BDB do an interview in the evening news a few years ago where he said he was proud of the rags success in Europe as it reflected well on Manchester generally ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.