Noisy Neighbors!

BlueMoonAcrossThePond

Team supported
Manchester City
Woke up this morn to a fuckin' cacophony outside.

Turns out some bloke across the street has his pants down with his pecker stuck in a fence hole. He's shouting profanities at a neighbor, all the while waving a brick.

And the neighbor's screaming his lungs out in unison with the infant he's cradling -the neighbor's car's been bashed - widows busted, numerous dents, car parts scattered about his driveway.

And now!

Police sirens everywhere! Shouts of "armed police" ring out but that first bloke won't drop his brick. And to make matters worse, some cheeky bastard's got his iPhone out and is peering through my front window attempting to film my missus.

What should I do?

Last edited:

Turns out some bloke across the street has his pants down with his pecker stuck in a fence hole. He's shouting profanities at a neighbor, all the while waving a brick.

And the neighbor's screaming his lungs out in unison with the infant he's cradling -the neighbor's car's been bashed - widows busted, numerous dents, car parts scattered about his driveway.

And now! Police sirens everywhere! Shouts of "armed police" ring out but that first bloke won't drop his brick. And to make matters worse, some cheeky bastard's got his iPhone out and is peering through my front window attempting to film my missus.

What should I do?
I'd recommed an oxford english dictionary :-)

And now! Police sirens everywhere! Shouts of "armed police" ring out but that first bloke won't drop his brick. And to make matters worse, some cheeky bastard's got his iPhone out and is peering through my front window attempting to film my missus.

What should I do?
Get a few bricks and petrol bombs and do the cop cars mate, they'll all think twice before bothering you again.

And now!

Police sirens everywhere! Shouts of "armed police" ring out but that first bloke won't drop his brick. And to make matters worse, some cheeky bastard's got his iPhone out and is peering through my front window attempting to film my missus.

What should I do?
Can you get her to move slightly to the left please? I can't quite get the shot.
Cheers

And now!

What should I do?
Shameless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.