Non City related hopes for the rest of the season

Wigan and Bolton to stay up because they're local away days.
Newcastle to take 4th spot.
Norwich to finish above Liverpool.
Cardiff to win the Carling Cup.
Stoke to win the FA Cup.
Stockport County to surive the drop in the BSQ Premier.
Villas-Boas to get sacked, because he will win the league with Chelsea within 3 years.

Ntini77 said:
Elephant man gets put into a cage and is subsequently ridiculed by enraged locals.

Which locals are you talking about ?, it cant be Wolves they rejected him.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
Stoke to win the FA Cup.
Villas-Boas to get sacked, because he will win the league with Chelsea within 3 years.

cant argue with any of them.

citymad said:
Ntini77 said:
Elephant man gets put into a cage and is subsequently ridiculed by enraged locals.

Which locals are you talking about ?, it cant be Wolves they rejected him.

-- Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am --

MCFC BOB said:
Stoke to win the FA Cup.

So we aren't going to win the league for the next four years in a row and more? :O)

whothefisAlice said:
citymad said:
Ntini77 said:

MCFC BOB said:
Stoke to win the FA Cup.

So we aren't going to win the league for the next four years in a row and more? :O)
He'll win it at least once with Chelsea before 2015.

MCFC BOB said:
whothefisAlice said:
citymad said:

Not a chance in hell, for two reasons, one being that he simply will not be there anywhere near 2015, and two they are going to need until 2015 and beyond to get to some resemblence of the squad/team they were 3 or 4 years ago. There are literally tens of questions about that club and squad that need to be addressed.

whothefisAlice said:
MCFC BOB said:
whothefisAlice said:

Not a chance in hell, for two reasons, one being that he simply will not be there anywhere near 2015, and two they are going to need until 2015 and beyond to get to some resemblence of the squad/team they were 3 or 4 years ago. There are literally tens of questions about that club and squad that need to be addressed.
I stand by it. Villas-Boas is a very good manager.

MCFC BOB said:
whothefisAlice said:
MCFC BOB said:

I stand by it. Villas-Boas is a very good manager.

They aren't even going to be top four this season. Can you really see us, United and Tottenham going downhill that much in the next 2-3 years? In fact, forget the Rags and Spuds, can you even seriously vision US being subordinate to Chelsea anytime soon, over a 38 match season? We have a team and squad (with a few changes each year maybe/probably) that are primed to dominate, probably with United for at least the next 5 years AND I stand by that. I certainly don't want to get carried away with things on this one thread and in general, but we could become the Rags of the next two decades...why not?

You have to be on something pal, or a Chelsea fan. If you and are I are both around in 2015, pull this thread up for me so I can remember to pat myself on the back!!

Rags to finish empty handed
Newcastle to get 4th (if not then arsenal)
Swansea to possibly scrape into europe
Bolton to stay up (got family who support them)
Stoke to win F.A cup
Southampton to get promoted
Shef wed to get promoted
Mick McCarthy to get another job
A decent euro 2012

roman realises that AVB is not FAB and orders him a T-A-XI!!!

and di canio gets promoted with swindon as i like him,he`s a character and doing well in his first job in england...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.