Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Luis Alberto having medical at Liverpool. Young striker, anyone know what he is like? Suarez must definitely on the out. If Real buy him, that takes them out of the race for Cavani, which would leave us and chelsea. I dont want him for anything more than 30mill
I don't want him at all.
I think it may have actually got to the stage where Liverpool wouldn't mind selling him for £40m or so. Trouble is, while Suarez has been praising Madrid in interviews, there hasn't really been much from there end on him. It's all Cavani links.

Marc Muniesa of Barca,a left sided centre half has just signed for a Stoke.

He suffered a cruciate injury last year but is very highly rated.
------------------------------------------------------------

According to Sport, Barça B defender Marc Muniesa’s contract will not be renewed before it expires this summer, and the 21-year-old will be allowed to leave for free.

In April 2012, Muniesa was promoted to the first team for the 2012-13 season, but his development suffered a serious setback in July 2012 when he tore his ACL in Barcelona’s first pre-season friendly. Since his recuperation this spring, Muniesa has been starting most league games for the B team, but the club seems to believe he no longer is worth keeping on the books. A left-footed defender who can play both centrally and as a left-back, like Abidal, Muniesa was also once rumored to be the next Puyol – but poor luck, injuries, and a Barcelona board that seem to be placing less of a premium on youth have apparently ended his career with the club.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/transfer-rumours/muniesa-contract-to-expire/#ixzz2Xubx5tbM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/transfer ... z2Xubx5tbM</a>

Daz_Blue said:
Ray78 said:
Aston Villa are lining up a loan move for Grant Holt.

Bet the Villa fans are thrilled.....their version of the beast ...

It can't get any better for Villa. Reminds me of us when we were shit.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Luis Alberto having medical at Liverpool. Young striker, anyone know what he is like? Suarez must definitely on the out. If Real buy him, that takes them out of the race for Cavani, which would leave us and chelsea. I dont want him for anything more than 30mill

Spoken like a true fifa manager fan.

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII has joined Dortmund.

"Borussia Dortmund sign former Sunderland forward Ji Dong-won on a four-year contract, starting next season.

Ji left the Black Cats for Dortmund's Bundesliga rivals Augsburg on Thursday and will play for them until the end of this season before moving on to Dortmund on a free transfer."

Manchester United manager David Moyes has been given £150m to spend in January and is preparing a bid for Paris Saint-Germain's 26-year-old Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani.
Full story: Daily Star Sunday

How do papers get away with such blatant tripe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.