Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

Re: Charlie Adam...

Rammy Blue said:
Stoke have made a 4mil offer.

Surely a bargain at that price and he could do a job for us as a regista, great passing range and at least it would mean he couldn't kick our players any more.

Worth a bid?

Do we have to tick them in on arrival ?

Re: Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

Charlie Adam? Nah, he will do well at Stoke but not a player for us.

So apparently Daniel Levy is in Marseille now trying to sign up Loic Remy. Now if spurs sign up Loic Remy and Lloris to add up to Dembele, Vertonghen and Sigurdsson, then I'll will just take my hat off to them. That would be a 5 star transfer window for them.

im totaly pissed off about this window, but if we want to fight on all fronts this season our squad will just not be good enough, real shame we have not improved up to this point apart from rodders, really hope these last 2 days we make a some signings to strengthen for this season

thenabster said:
So apparently Daniel Levy is in Marseille now trying to sign up Loic Remy. Now if spurs sign up Loic Remy and Lloris to add up to Dembele, Vertonghen and Sigurdsson, then I'll will just take my hat off to them. That would be a 5 star transfer window for them.
agreed. if avb can get them ticking then again they are a real threat! awful window for us so far, had ahoped the board remembered last season when vinny got suspended and we were in the shit! also when yaya goes the acon then we lost momentum as well. hopefully we `ll get news today and tomorrow otherwise we are gonna be in a real fight to retain the title. had hoped we would grab 2-3 top top players to keep pushing on and maybe we will? fingers crossed!

richards30 said:
thenabster said:
agreed. if avb can get them ticking then again they are a real threat! awful window for us so far, had ahoped the board remembered last season when vinny got suspended and we were in the shit! also when yaya goes the acon then we lost momentum as well. hopefully we `ll get news today and tomorrow otherwise we are gonna be in a real fight to retain the title. had hoped we would grab 2-3 top top players to keep pushing on and maybe we will? fingers crossed!

This is about right. If we avoid injuries to key players we should be okay but a bit of ill timed bad luck here and it could be a different story. From all the ITK's I genuinely thought we'd sling the deadwood and bring in a top notch CB and a another quality midfield player, perhaps we tried, who knows. The young CB looks a good one for the future, Rodwell may prove useful, I can't understand for the life of me why we'd sign Sinclair. Great window for Spurs - it may take them time to gel but they have a good squad.

nmc said:
richards30 said:
thenabster said:

This is about right. If we avoid injuries to key players we should be okay but a bit of ill timed bad luck here and it could be a different story. From all the ITK's I genuinely thought we'd sling the deadwood and bring in a top notch CB and a another quality midfield player, perhaps we tried, who knows. The young CB looks a good one for the future, Rodwell may prove useful, I can't understand for the life of me why we'd sign Sinclair. Great window for Spurs - it may take them time to gel but they have a good squad.

Here we go with the spurs myth again and what a great window theyve had or will have. Out of the spurs signings who would you genuinely take into our team even as a back up maybe dembele but thats it and for the amount of decent games ive seen dembele have ive seen him as many appalling games. Their striking options are adebayor, maybe remy and defoe would you take that over ours. The midfielders they have signed are demeble and siggurdson and they have lost modric so they havent improved massively and the belgium defender looks a prospect but nastasic also does 2 so its no big deal with what they have signed neither their squad or team is as good as ours they are just perpuating their usual myth.

Now to get to us yes we havent signed everyone we would like but thats the reality of the situation it was never going to be like the last windows and sometimes transfers dont work out because we cant offer guaranteed game time etc or for a number of reasons so no we havent also their are very few players who would walk straight into our team and players who are willing to be backups everyone says arent of the required quality. Yes if we get injuries things may look a bit dicey but the same could be said of injuries if RVP gets injured utd will have to go with chickpea and wellback, if vidic or ferdinand goes down again they are left with evans or smalling, if torres gets done at chelski they are left with sturridge. Everybody is weak if they suffer injuries and no team can have a squad full of 25 top quality internationals as the reality is they will not be happy to sit on the bench.

mancboy123 said:
nmc said:
richards30 said:

Here we go with the spurs myth again and what a great window theyve had or will have. Out of the spurs signings who would you genuinely take into our team even as a back up maybe dembele but thats it and for the amount of decent games ive seen dembele have ive seen him as many appalling games. Their striking options are adebayor, maybe remy and defoe would you take that over ours. The midfielders they have signed are demeble and siggurdson and they have lost modric so they havent improved massively and the belgium defender looks a prospect but nastasic also does 2 so its no big deal with what they have signed neither their squad or team is as good as ours they are just perpuating their usual myth.

Now to get to us yes we havent signed everyone we would like but thats the reality of the situation it was never going to be like the last windows and sometimes transfers dont work out because we cant offer guaranteed game time etc or for a number of reasons so no we havent also their are very few players who would walk straight into our team and players who are willing to be backups everyone says arent of the required quality. Yes if we get injuries things may look a bit dicey but the same could be said of injuries if RVP gets injured utd will have to go with chickpea and wellback, if vidic or ferdinand goes down again they are left with evans or smalling, if torres gets done at chelski they are left with sturridge. Everybody is weak if they suffer injuries and no team can have a squad full of 25 top quality internationals as the reality is they will not be happy to sit on the bench.
Spurs are no threat to winning the league and haven't been since 1961 - yes 51 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.