non-obvious City players you DID like

Always was a Big fan of Distin when he played, was 13 and a CB at the time so was always someone to look up to and always had a soft spot for Sibierski for some reason!

Garrido - Never complained, never that bad...

Sylvinho - Good technical player, and THAT goal gave me long lasting premature ejaculation

Petrov - Still one of the best crossers weve had

Sinclair - he seemed to enjoy it when he put one past the rags

Michael Ball - I have no idea, never complained and scored in his debut?

Huckerby - maybe deserves more acclaim

Caicedo - imo, seriously underrated

Elano - best free kick taker weve had, and I remember whenhe scored that header!!

Wanchope - I liked his name

Distin - When dunne made his weird and wonderful mistakes, he often saved his bum cheeks

Robinho - really miss watching him play (when he played)

Barton - until QPR

Michael Johnson - when he wasn't fat lol

Jo - he smiled a lot

Benjani - he smiled a fuckload, and made rags go :(

Mpenza - funny name, helped us avoid relegation

Tarnat - FUCKING BOOM!

Lucien Mettomo - I always thought that he wasn't given a fair opportunity personally but he was kept out by two superior players in the time he spent at the club. I don't remember him ever letting us down upon deputising though.

Andy Cole - Made Vassell look good and got Ronaldo sent off.

Eyal Berkovic - Sorry but I always preferred him to Ali B and although the way he left the club was shit he was one of my favourite players, on par with Kinkladze which speaks volumes really.

Andy Hill - never let you down

Neil Pointon - see above, with bonus tache

Mark Brennan - not sure why

I quite liked Tricky Ricky Holden too, not as a player really but he always made me smile

Eddie McGoldrick - see Tricky Ricky

Neil Pointon was a class full back idolised even more after he took Giggs out, Distin only got booed because he kissed the Portsmouth badge on his 1st game back he was applauded in pre-match, surprised nobody has mentioned Perry Suckling was may favourite player with Paul Stewart when i was a kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.