non-obvious City players you DID like

Richard dunne<br /><br />-- Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 pm --<br /><br />Richard dunne

Ian brightwell (lives down my road)

Niklas Jensen.
Danny Mills (had a really decent 6 months maybe more when the fans had given up on him, obviously awful at the start and end of his city career, but deserved a bit of credit for a few good performances)
Martin Petrov
Claudio Reyna
Kiki Musampa
Stephen Ireland (He's still pretty good now actually, which noone seems to notice, won Aston Villa's fan's player of the season)
Georgios Samaras (clearly awful, but I still liked him and hoped he'd somehow pull something out of the bag)
Joey Barton.
Gelson Fernandes. (I don't know what everyone else saw, I thought he was good for a young player)

What can I say, I can't really hate anyone that pulls on the sky blue.

From ones who haven't so far been mentioned, I'd say Michael Ball, Felipe Caicedo, Paul Bosvelt, Adevayor, and David Sommeil. I kinda liked Jo as well, even though he was terrible most of the time.

Is Hamann classed as 'obvious'?

Others would be Trabelsi, Mpenza, Petrov, Reyna, Musampa. As for Fernandes, loved his enthusiasm, in his first season he looked like he had a bright future, but he fell away badly in the second.

shay-given-man-city.jpg

_58112172_98392430.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.