Norovirus

Cheers Santa love throwing up after having a curry for tea feel violated.

If yer eat that shite what more can you expect. I had a couple of hotdogs for my tea last night and my ERO was appalled at the stuff that was on the list of ingredients - mechanically retrieved chicken and the half the contents it seemed you'd find in a well-stocked pharmacy. Ah, I said, mechanically retrieved means untouched by Rag and Dipper hands. And this morning? I'm as right as the double-headed penny Atkinson tossed up with on Friday!

If yer eat that shite what more can you expect. I had a couple of hotdogs for my tea last night and my ERO was appalled at the stuff that was on the list of ingredients - mechanically retrieved chicken and the half the contents it seemed you'd find in a well-stocked pharmacy. Ah, I said, mechanically retrieved means untouched by Rag and Dipper hands. And this morning? I'm as right as the double-headed penny Atkinson tossed up with on Friday!

I can only find one jar of hot dogs that doesn't say they are mechanically separated and that is in Aldi, the thought of eating the shit meat that has been blasted off the dead carcass turns my stomach tbh

I can only find one jar of hot dogs that don't say they are mechanically separated and that is in Aldi, the thought of eating the shit meat that has been blasted off the dead carcass turns my stomach tbh

But it's tasty, tasty, very very tasty! I need to nip down to Asda and get another packet of finger buns - I've still got three or four 'dawgs' left in the jar!

But it's tasty, tasty, very very tasty! I need to nip down to Asda and get another packet of finger buns - I've still got three or four 'dawgs' left in the jar!

Well get the Aldi ones next time as they are tasty and are not mechanically separated (if anybody knows different I do not need to be informed and would prefer to remain ignorant of the truth)

Well get the Aldi ones next time as they are tasty and are not mechanically separated (if anybody knows different I do not need to be informed and would prefer to remain ignorant of the truth)
Bad news mate. Looked into this and the additional ones are pure pigs cocks apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.