North East Scotland Branch Charity Auction n Raffle (Prizes)

MadchesterCity

The North East Scotland branch are holding an auction and raffle to raise funds for CITC and Brain Tumour Research.

In the auction we have 2 Golf prizes in particular which are very "rare" and normally can't be bought.

1. A fourball at the exclusive Archerfield Links in East Lothian.

2. A Fourball to the exclusive Meldrum House Golf Club in Aberdeenshire. Also
included is 4 rooms in the manor house hotel that is rated 4 gold stars.

If any members are interested send your name and address and email with your maximum bid for item 1 or 2.
To rmullen74@hotmail.co.uk

Good luck with auction lads, cracking prizes.Sort me out with some raffle books next time see you mate.You out in aberdeen for west brom game if we can find it on somewhere.

abhaggis12 said:
Good luck with auction lads, cracking prizes.Sort me out with some raffle books next time see you mate.You out in aberdeen for west brom game if we can find it on somewhere.

Just got your message now mate, we are watching the match in Highland Hotel

Guys completely off topic but I'm based in Livingston and was wondering if any buses run from your supporters branch down to any of the home games as I would be interested if there was as I usually take the car down, if you could PM me it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Graham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.