North Korea

My biggest concern is that the crazy little fucker would happily press the shiny red button that makes things go boom whilst sat in a bunker surrounded by those strangely attractive female soldiers that I often see pictured.
He has the look of somebody who doesn't give a fuck and that's enough to worry me.

117 M34 said:
It will all die down, nobody will be brave enough to make the 1st move, well the North would just blow the South to pieces if they know USA wouldn't then get involved.

lol so true, it's like a bully waiting for a kids big bro to go home so he can get him.

Skashion said:
TCIB said:
I for one welcome our new vertically challenged overlords.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du0d8QxlSYk[/youtube]

Your defo destined for a life of toil in the sugar caves you swine :D

Kim wrong un does indeed look like he just doesn't give a toss, he will make Dennis Rodman the new ruler of the former united states.

Oh no the yanks are after making a few more quid on weapons and it looks like some on here are falling for the media nonsense.

The North Koreans are only defending themselves after being squeezed by US sanctions for so long.

should get rid of all those nasty bombs and just have an arm wrestling contest or play scissor paper stone and settle it that way,no need for all that nasty nuke shinanaggins

TCIB said:
Skashion said:
TCIB said:
I for one welcome our new vertically challenged overlords.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du0d8QxlSYk[/youtube]

Your defo destined for a life of toil in the sugar caves you swine :D

Kim wrong un does indeed look like he just doesn't give a toss, he will make Dennis Rodman the new ruler of the former united states.
Posting a burger your way USA, hung on a minute I want that.

kiam06 said:
Oh no the yanks are after making a few more quid on weapons and it looks like some on here are falling for the media nonsense.

The North Koreans are only defending themselves after being squeezed by US sanctions for so long.

Personally i agree, my worst hate is people imposing on others for personal benefit.
The usa have no business messing with North Korea and have made this bed we all face the prospect of sleeping in.

It pisses me off that because a country dares to not embrace the failed capatilist model that we are all enduring it should fall victim to sanctions and its people starve.

They have there way, perhaps its good to not have a Macdonalds and Starbucks on every corner and a legion of investors taking advantage of your peoples resources.

Go on North Korea keep fucking them off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.