North Korea

I am only asking for a friend you understand,but can you give an example of what could constitute one of these "early set back" that you mention in your post.

My friend says that it only happens to rags and scousers, and its a bit like when you start brushing the yard and the head falls of your brush after a couple of sweeps.

Most inconvenient apparently. Cant imagine how embarrassing it must be, can you?

kim-yo-jong-sister-of-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-attends-a-at-picture-id1128333851
Is that his sister ? Will they tolerate a woman in power ? His kids must be too young.

My friend says that it only happens to rags and scousers, and its a bit like when you start brushing the yard and the head falls of your brush after a couple of sweeps.

Most inconvenient apparently. Cant imagine how embarrassing it must be, can you?
I'm not a rag or scouser so I should be OK then. It must be embarrassing if it happens to you,but it has never troubled me.
But as I already stated I was only asking for a friend as he is too embarrassed to ask for himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.