North Stand Construction Discussion

I've heard the Premier League want to introduce a new rule framework, it's called Associated Hotel Transactions (AHTs). So, any club that has a hotel within 500 metres of the centre circle will be classed as a AHT. In this context the club has to apply to the swindling cartel bastards PL for a FMV for the per person per night charge, and for every room standard. The initial assessment by swindling corrupt bastards Nielsen is a basic charge of £9.95 pppn for the single rooms and £14.95 pppn for the bigger rooms. The rate for the Presidential Suite is capped at £17.95 pppn. The swindling cartel bastards PL say they are acting in the best interests of the hotel ecosystem and only seeking to ensure no single hotel has a competitive advantage over the likes of Holiday Inn, Ibis, Premier Lodge and Hotel Football.

Last edited:
Todays Flight, Hotel Sails still missing, lots of roof beams been removed

You have really got to know this build and a lot of its intricacies quite well, haven't you. Makes for quite informed commentary and more interesting q&a discussions. Good ongoing effort pal.

Last edited:
You have really got to know this build and a lot of its intricacies quite well, haven't you. Makes for quite informed commentary and more interesting q&a discussions. Good ongoing effort pal.
Thanks, its the comments in here and the comments on the channel that make it easier, it just gives me things to look at and focus on, the rest of the time I just wing it! :)

Thanks, its the comments in here and the comments on the channel that make it easier, it just gives me things to look at and focus on, the rest of the time I just wing it! :)
I was wondering what you will do when our expansion and others are finished as there won't be many more in the pipeline until I realised you'll be busy for years flying over the £2 billion plus Wembley of the North that will be constructed near Manchester.....

Anyone else slightly concerned about the alignment issue thats apparent as they're trying to connect the original outward leaning tower to the steelwork growing up from the ground?
20241010-alignment.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.