North Stand Construction Discussion

Looks exciting. Not convinced about transport strategy though. I’m assuming parking for the new hotel will be in existing car parks. It may make my 200+ mile hike more pleasant and deprive premier inn of a few bob.

One question i was wondering, how much impact will this have on finances? Looks like a pretty spectacular investment by the club and from what i remember, doesn't building on infrastructure now hit our accounts in regards to FFP?

Most of these moaning cunts infest the matchday thread.

They don't go to games and won't be going when another 8000 tickets are available.

Attention seekers who are best ignored !!
Couldn't have put it better, in 4 years we will have this state of the art complex while the Glazers will still be trying to sell the swamp and debating wether to fix the leaking roof !

Be interesting to see if we loose any seats while building is underway being in 233 back row I'm concerned
But have to say I love the ideas and pictures

I suspect we'll see more, if not all, of level 2 eventually become 93:20 / 'club Wembley ' type areas, with people being give the option of relocating to the North Stand.

Looks exciting. Not convinced about transport strategy though. I’m assuming parking for the new hotel will be in existing car parks. It may make my 200+ mile hike more pleasant and deprive premier inn of a few bob.

Blimey, what roads you been taking if Saddleworth is 200 mile away ;-)

Looks like the back wall of the upper tier of the north stand is glazed so you get a view down Joe Mercer way. Nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.