North Stand Construction Discussion

Looks like some kind of skywalk á la Spurs on the roof?

1280720_stand.png

yeah there is a roof walk experience mentioned mate and seating in the corners! Looks epic!

Ten MORE years.

Talking of which it'll be TEN years since the out of town rats last won the title.

It's worth a rousing chant of....."TEN more years.....
TEN more years.....
TEN more years" at Wembley on Saturday along with the Viking Thunder Clap !!
I think Viking Thunder Clap were a prog rock band from the 1970s.

400 room hotel is huge as well?? Perfect for all year round with the arena as well? I assume there will be rooms from budget to suite in there as well?

yeah there is a roof walk experience mentioned mate and seating in the corners! Looks epic!
seating in the corners does not look epic as at present i am on back row and love it there because im able to stand up all game ( mainly because of dicky back ) looks like there going a few more rows back from me.
other than that it does look epic.

I wonder whether they will expand the two wings of the East and West Stand's like they did when they extended the South Stand? It doesn't look like it from these proposals

seating in the corners does not look epic as at present i am on back row and love it there because im able to stand up all game ( mainly because of dicky back ) looks like there going a few more rows back from me.
other than that it does look epic.

maybe you will be able to relocate further back mate?

400 room hotel is huge as well?? Perfect for all year round with the arena as well? I assume there will be rooms from budget to suite in there as well?

All going into City’s bank account, so if you think about it rags and dippers going watching an event at the Co-op Live and then staying at the hotel will be putting money in City’s coffers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.