North Stand Construction Discussion

Can you post a link. Thanks.

Sorry, I haven't looked at it on my phone. It is titled 'Statement of Consultation', 20 or 21 documents down. Lists the events held, attendances, points raised etc. A lot is to do with public and community engagement beyond just with the fans, but that is in there too.

So which fud asked for 'a greater variety of cuisines' to be included in the offering? Other suggestions include a retractable roof, more electrical vehicle charging, bag storage, etc.

Reactions: jrb
Sorry, I haven't looked at it on my phone. It is titled 'Statement of Consultation', 20 or 21 documents down. Lists the events held, attendances, points raised etc. A lot is to do with public and community engagement beyond just with the fans, but that is in there too.

So which fud asked for 'a hreater variety of cuisines?' to be included in the offering? Other suggestions include a retractable roof, more electrical vehicle charging, bag storage, etc.

Thanks. I’ll have a look and screen grab any interesting bits and post them on the thread.

Weird suggestions.

I hope the club have taken this into consideration?

Just like the KOP, the Stretford End, the Gallowgate End, the new Spurs home end, etc, regardless of L2 being seated, fans will naturally stand. So unless the club try and force fans to sit down with over zealous stewarding, L2 will become an unofficial standing section/tier like SSL1 used to be before becoming an official safe standing tier.

Last edited:
I hope the club have taken this into consideration?

Just like the KOP, the Stretford End, the Gallowgate End, the new Spurs home end, etc, regardless of L2 being seated, fans will naturally stand. So unless the club try and force fans to sit down with over zealous stewarding, L2 will become an unofficial standing section/tier like SSL1 used to be before becoming an official safe standing tier.
@jrb can you send me a private msg, thanks got some news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.