North Stand Construction Discussion

What's the reason they haven't already?
Well the club introduced much larger corporate areas which, in a letter from Garry Cook, the club communicated that it absolutely wouldn't and it meant an awful lot of legacy fans were priced out of those areas
The reason the club hasn't further increased the corporate is probably because there's no alternative areas to sit more evicted SC holders at the moment, but that will change with the completed extension to the North stand
As for why all tickets aren't on open sale on a game by game basis, City doesn't have the demand for 50,000 tickets every other week. We sometimes struggle to shift CL game tickets, so no chance for PL
Even the rags at their height couldn't do that week in week out

Reactions: PPT
Well the club introduced much larger corporate areas which, in a letter from Garry Cook, the club communicated that it absolutely wouldn't and it meant an awful lot of legacy fans were priced out of those areas
The reason the club hasn't further increased the corporate is probably because there's no alternative areas to sit more evicted SC holders at the moment, but that will change with the completed extension to the North stand
As for why all tickets aren't on open sale on a game by game basis, City doesn't have the demand for 50,000 tickets every other week. We sometimes struggle to shift CL game tickets, so no chance for PL

So then, clearly, they wouldn't, would they. As both your and PPT's posts wrongly claimed.

Each to their own fella. But for me the club couldn’t give a toss about our ‘legacy fans’. If they thought they could bin us off and fill the ground with hospitality & tourists then they’d do it in the blink of an eye.

So then, clearly, they wouldn't, would they. As both your and PPT's posts wrongly claimed.
Read the post again
IF THEY THOUGHT

Read the post again
IF THEY THOUGHT

Sure. By that you would have been talking about actual reality.

Which, in fairness to me, given the whole chain is this quasi-philosophical bollocks take of precieved hidden intentions and second guessing assumed hypotheticals and cliches, I wouldn't have expected.

Last edited:

Sorry Dickie,

But I think your misunderstanding demand, by having the City game as a constant.

Sometimes we struggle to sell CL tickets, is because the group games are not that captivating. You may get one game you want to watch, such as one of Barca or Real (but even then you go to that and if we lost, we’d still more than likely go through). Then you get the already qualified one, which when we score you stand up and clap (not really cheer) as there no major emotion.

The fact you think struggling to sell those CL game has any effect on PL, does not understand the kind of fan I am. As I go to every PL game and have watched everyone for as long as can remember (other then the odd one here and there, where life takes over).

Every PL game matters for me (some will attract more fans) but the thing that makes us win every PL game, makes me happy because I want that win and so I cheer in that moment.

So I don’t think your post makes sense.

Agree they will add more corporate in the new stand and SC holders being priced out who have been loyal is sad.

Each to their own fella. But for me the club couldn’t give a toss about our ‘legacy fans’. If they thought they could bin us off and fill the ground with hospitality & tourists then they’d do it in the blink of an eye.
Bang on. They wouldn’t even mind if they were away fans as long as they were shiny happy middle class away fans with large disposable incomes.

Look at CL nights, large groups of away fans can be found seated together in home areas time after time but the club do nothing to stop it. At the Madrid semi fans on the ramps were identifying Madrid fans to stewards doing the searches, even then stewards were seemingly reluctant to stop them entering unless the clamour from blues intensified

Sorry Dickie,

But I think your misunderstanding demand, by having the City game as a constant.

Sometimes we struggle to sell CL tickets, is because the group games are not that captivating. You may get one game you want to watch, such as one of Barca or Real (but even then you go to that and if we lost, we’d still more than likely go through). Then you get the already qualified one, which when we score you stand up and clap (not really cheer) as there no major emotion.

The fact you think struggling to sell those CL game has any effect on PL, does not understand the kind of fan I am. As I go to every PL game and have watched everyone for as long as can remember (other then the odd one here and there, where life takes over).

Every PL game matters for me (some will attract more fans) but the thing that makes us win every PL game, makes me happy because I want that win and so I cheer in that moment.

So I don’t think your post makes sense.

Agree they will add more corporate in the new stand and SC holders being priced out who have been loyal is sad.
You attend all the prem games as you have a season card
What I'm saying is that if the club didn't issue season cards, then it would struggle to sell all the match tickets on a game by game basis

FFS!

Can people get a fucking grip now. Look at what has been approved.

Yes. They will add some circa 900 corporate seats. Where none existed.

They will also add some circa 8,000 new regular seats for regular cunts.

(can't be arsed looking up exact numbers but percentage wise there or therabouts)

Nobody is being replaced, forced out, or whatever the claim is. They are increasing corporate. But not at the expense of regular seats, which are also increasing and in far greater numbers. It is an expansion, it is not some corporate conversion.

People are literally looking for an imaginary plight that just isn't there.

FFS!

Can people get a fucking grip now. Look at what has been approved.

Yes. They will add some circa 900 corporate seats. Where none existed.

They will also add some circa 8,000 new regular seats for regular cunts.

(can't be arsed looking up exact numbers but percentage wise there or therabouts)

Nobody is being replaced, forced out, or whatever the claim is. They are increasing corporate. But not at the expense of regular seats, which are also increasing and in far greater numbers. It is an expansion, it is not some corporate conversion.

People are literally looking for an imaginary plight that just isn't there.
You've ignored my post which tells what the club will do
The club will extend corporate in East Stand and Colin Bell and evict the season card holders who currently sit there into the new North stand extension

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.