North Stand Construction Discussion

I do wonder why we don’t have lights on the top of these for safety reasons like all the tall buildings in town. A quick Google search says they should be on structures over 200ft.

Are they that high; must be?
For obstacles that are not in the vicinity of a licensed aerodrome, Article 222 of the Air Navigation Order (ANO) 2016 (as amended) requires that lighting only becomes legally mandated for structures of a height of 150 metres (m) / 492.1 feet (ft) Above Ground Level or more. The blue lights didn’t meet the criteria so must be lower than 150m

It is a bit annoying though isn't it? People are getting excited about a bigger stadium with more seats but more expensive and local people priced out :)

Who says local people need to be 'priced out', by default?

I find it fucking bizarre, on here in general (I am reacting to a theme rather than just your post) how people take it upon themselves to dissect society, their income, and willingness to spend it. Usually by age and postcode. Some arguing it is the young that will get priced out, some arguing it is the old, some arguing it is the loyal, some the local etc etc. And of course whichever one it is, is the Only group that makes noise. Or is the Only one to deserve to be there. Like someone is deliberately building an extension to target a particular (different to every poster) demographic. As I say, fucking bizarre.

Last edited:
How many seats is the expansion going to add, and will this improve the chances of locals getting season tickets or helping the prices stay stable so they can keep the ones they have?

9,518 new general seats
648 general+ allegedly 'padded' seats
120 hospitality seats at the top
456 seats VIP suites at the top

Total 10,742 in the new tier, plus whatever is in tier 1. Circa 12, 000 in total

some are being replaced as part of the build junction, so in reality it works out as about 8,000 'additional' seats, for a total of about 12,000.

I find it fucking bizarre, on here in general (I am reacting to a theme rather than juat your post) how people take it upin themselves ro dissect society, their income, and willingness to spend it. Usually by age and postcode. Some arguing it is the young that will get priced out, some arguing it is the old, some arguing it is the loyal, some the local etc etc. And of course whichever one it is, is the Only group that makes noise. Or is the only one to deserve to be there. Like spmeone is deliberately building an extension to target a particular (different to eveey poster) demographic. As I say, fucking bizarre.

I find it fucking bizarre, on here in general (I am reacting to a theme rather than juat your post) how people take it upin themselves ro dissect society, their income, and willingness to spend it. Usually by age and postcode. Some arguing it is the young that will get priced out, some arguing it is the old, some arguing it is the loyal, some the local etc etc. And of course whichever one it is, is the Only group that makes noise. Or is the only one to deserve to be there. Like spmeone is deliberately building an extension to target a particular (different to eveey poster) demographic. As I say, fucking bizarre.
Expansion is for our growing international tourist fans, Japanese students, Scottish school children and away fans in home seats.

Keep up.

I find it fucking bizarre, on here in general (I am reacting to a theme rather than just your post) how people take it upon themselves to dissect society, their income, and willingness to spend it. Usually by age and postcode. Some arguing it is the young that will get priced out, some arguing it is the old, some arguing it is the loyal, some the local etc etc. And of course whichever one it is, is the Only group that makes noise. Or is the Only one to deserve to be there. Like someone is deliberately building an extension to target a particular (different to every poster) demographic. As I say, fucking bizarre.
Good post. I agree.

In addition, for the majority of u who won’t be in the new Sky Bar, or whatever is being put in place, the extra 7,000 or so general admission seats / safe standing is likely to result in more affordable tickets, Not less.

This is purely a suggestion to show how many city can make extra money out of blank spaces

Welcome to City Hall

An immersive events space

Say you wanted a Birthday in a forest at the push of a button that could be done

Imagine advertisers using it

Even one of City sponsors is doing this Nexen Tyres

Imagine doing something like on game day in City Hall and before it on the roof of City Square

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.