North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

You can tell they're in Contract now...

I believe, of the major orders to be placed by Sisk only one is outstanding.

The Sisk logos have been on since mid February as below.

From the drone video Failsworthblueboy posted.

Click the picture to enlarge.

View attachment 107457

From the video -

First steel:

View attachment 109768

Sisk branding now also added to the big crane:

View attachment 109769

Good extract, I really should watch these videos more.

9,518 new general seats
648 general+ allegedly 'padded' seats
120 hospitality seats at the top
456 seats VIP suites at the top

Total 10,742 in the new tier, plus whatever is in tier 1. Circa 12, 000 in total

some are being replaced as part of the build junction, so in reality it works out as about 8,000 'additional' seats, for a total of about 12,000.

I welcome the lower prices to pay for this extension :-)

The Sisk logos have been on since mid February as below.

Good extract, I really should watch these videos more.

Wasn’t the Sisk logo only on the smaller hotel crane originally?

That’s what they were contracted to but it wasn’t until recently they signed for the stand and other part of the development.

May have been Feb when it was added on as you say though.

I am not arguing whether prices will be lower or higher. I am arguing they aren't targeted at pricing out any given demographic.

The effect could be the same though, with prices becoming more and more expensive the net has to be thrown further and further.

That’s what they were contracted to but it wasn’t until recently they signed for the stand and other part of the development.

Quite possibly, I didn’t actually pay that much attention. Fair enough.

The effect could be the same though, with prices becoming more and more expensive the net has to be thrown further and further.

Possibly, but highly presumptious. You think it will exclude the locals. Someone else thinks it will exclude the u25s, someone else the older supporters, another person thinks it is the loyals.

All will in some part be true.

But all will also be wrong, overall. Each range will have people with different income and willingness to spend. With 12000 seats, there will always be a mix, and a mix of those missing out, just by the sheer number and cross section of society in such volume.

It's just one contract for all of the works which was signed mid / late feb. Slightly confusing as they were always down for the hotel, but once Laings were discarded it became one contract rather than 2, with a PCSA to cover the initial works.

Possibly, but highly presumptious. You think it will exclude the locals. Someone else thinks it will exclude the u25s, someone else the older supporters, another person thinks it is the loyals.

All will in some part be true.

But all will also be wrong, overall. Each range will have people with different income and willingness to spend. With 12000 seats, there will always be a mix, and a mix of those missing out, just by the sheer number and cross section of society in such volume.

You are making good points mate but we are not talking about the theatre here we are talking about football, grass, blood, pies and bovril it's changed a lot.

Can we argue that small cinemas are better than these multiplex abominations? OK they can fit more people in them for the first screening of blockbusters but in the main they are soulless empty and grim.

It must be bad for those paying to watch other clubs who don't get the glory days and nights, imagine paying that much to watch that?

Cheaper seats for ALL demographics
Stop the continuous music and shouting by crazed presenters
Every match isn't a Hollywood flag bonanza
And FFS make all of those half and half scarf sellers go away

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.