North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

It’ll get built. If there are any issues then it will just get delayed a bit longer. Probably worth pointing out that the finishing and the corners/corner roofs wasn’t great work by the last partner either.

Not really. It will always be a matter of opinion.
We will.

It will be clear what direction the club is taking the North stand when they finally go public on the seating configurations, ticket prices, season ticket prices, if there are any, hospitality, fan involvement, etc for the North stand. Until then those outside the meetings with the club can only guess and will keep on guessing.

We will.

It will be clear what direction the club is taking the North stand when they finally go public on the seating configurations, ticket prices, season ticket prices, if there are any, hospitality, fan involvement, etc for the North stand. Until then those outside the meetings with the club can only guess and will keep on guessing.

Happy to wait and see, and agree then if that's where it goes.

But for now I will stick with - it will be a matter of opinion.

For example, I don't think 648 padded seats will make or break the 'proper home end' nature of it. If fans are not open to the notion that the club are convinced they are doing it well and for the right reasons, then the process is as doomed as its ultimate outcome. Which people will still ultimately disagree on, therefore it remains a matter of opinion.

Hopefully we should know more information after the 2nd meeting between the club, City Matters Reps, a representative from 1894, and other fan groups who are also at the meeting.

At the 1st meeting it was made crystal clear to club by fans representing the wider fan base what the wider fan base wants for the North stand and North stand level 2.

From a personal point of view I will be very disappointed and frustrated if no new information about the North stand and North stand level 2 is released by the club or by the people representing the fans after the 2nd meeting. The club must know by now what their plans are for the North stand and North stand level 2 and how that ties in with what the fans want.

The club can’t continue with this vail of secrecy over the plans for the North stand and North stand level 2 indefinitely. How many more meetings do the club want with fan representatives before the club releases information (on the OS) about the plans for the North stand and North stand level 2?

After 2 meetings between the club and the fans representatives it’s now time for the club to give the wider City fan base an update on the plans for the North stand and North stand level 2.
Is there a date set for this?

Accepted.

Communication with the club, using all sources,groups and mediums.

Not an easy process as you will understand, but the earlier we start and the more engagement we can garner, the better the outcome should be....for everyone's benefit !!

Are you in ?

I honestly don't think there is much I could contribute. But if that changes, of course.

Fair play to you and the best of luck with it.

Perhaps less of the dismissive jibes on this thread, in the meantime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.