North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

If planning is passed and we know we will have some who don’t want the stand extension with hotel! They say 3 years to build it! Is this slow I know nothing about how long something should take!

I was wondering if moving the away fans and their coach park to the NS would be the plan. Is there enough room to satisfy requirements if they're in tier 1 and perhaps up the corners if needed. At least it would keep them below City fans.

Away fans will be where they are now, at the south end. We wouldn't want them near our shiny new city square and enlarged home end tier.

If planning is passed and we know we will have some who don’t want the stand extension with hotel! They say 3 years to build it! Is this slow I know nothing about how long something should take!

Construction starts late this year (groundworks spring/summer this year) and finishes summer 2025 for the seating and summer 2026 for the overall development. South Stand construction started early 2014 and finished summer 2015.

see all the insecure lot are passing comments about empty seats lol
It does make me laugh this. People are so thick. The question they need to ask themselves is 'Do I think City would really spend all this money and invest all the time in building it, if A) they weren't going to see a financial return? and B) Genuinely believe those seats will lie empty all year.

They're having to schedule it around multiple football seasons, it's pretty rapid all things considered I'd say.

I was wondering if moving the away fans and their coach park to the NS would be the plan. Is there enough room to satisfy requirements if they're in tier 1 and perhaps up the corners if needed. At least it would keep them below City fans.
Can't see it myself, doubt they will move very far if anywhere. Only place I could see is around the corner into East stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.