North Stand Construction Discussion

Does anybody know/been told from anyone in the know if there will be season tickets available in the new north stand?

There won’t be any again this summer like last year. Too busy making the non renewals expensive individual Matchday member tickets for people like me to spend £70 on a game v Liverpool and £55 against bloody Nottingham forest.

Does anybody know/been told from anyone in the know if there will be season tickets available in the new north stand?

There won’t be any again this summer like last year. Too busy making the non renewals expensive individual Matchday member tickets for people like me to spend £70 on a game v Liverpool and £55 against bloody Nottingham forest.
Don’t think anyone knows yet mate. As you say, the club seem hell bent on selling matchday memberships and pricey matchday tickets so if there are any new season tickets for sale I don’t think they will be in large numbers. And they will go super quick in a free for all is my guess.

Think we buried the rags 12 years ago.
People tend to forget in the Allison & Mercer years we regularly battered them & drove them underground, so it began in that era as well. Now we can just revel in the knowledge our teams under Pep were and are far superior than any team they had at their peak.

Last edited:

They better, I've spent £643 on my 12 tickets this season in a seat that would've cost £475 if it was a gold ST (18-21).

Surely in a 7,000 seater stand some of those tickets will be for season tickets. It would be pretty outrages if not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.