North Stand Construction Discussion

Exactly what they want. They love City supporters like you.

Hopefully with an extra 8000 seats, plenty of room for him and others to get a season ticket and, still have supporters like him to love too.

Last edited:
Don’t think anyone knows yet mate. As you say, the club seem hell bent on selling matchday memberships and pricey matchday tickets so if there are any new season tickets for sale I don’t think they will be in large numbers. And they will go super quick in a free for all is my guess.
Silver season card holders will have first dibs.

Does anybody know/been told from anyone in the know if there will be season tickets available in the new north stand?

There won’t be any again this summer like last year. Too busy making the non renewals expensive individual Matchday member tickets for people like me to spend £70 on a game v Liverpool and £55 against bloody Nottingham forest.
Don’t hold your breath.

I know it’s only an illustration but this is why I’ve said in another thread that my guess is safe standing in level 1 and standard seating in level 2. Just looks to me from that pic that this is the way the club want the development to grow.
Standing on Level 1 would be complete waste in my opinion. Would have the same problem as what happens in SSL1 now. Why have a huge second tier, designed with acoustics in mind and not make use of it.

I know it’s only an illustration but this is why I’ve said in another thread that my guess is safe standing in level 1 and standard seating in level 2. Just looks to me from that pic that this is the way the club want the development to grow.
As above, that would be a complete waste of a huge second tier built for making noise.

from a practical point of view where do you move the thousands of people sat in the family stand as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.