North Stand Level 2

roaminblue said:
BlueRoscoe said:
im in 235, did you see it when them blokes were kicking off around 235-234, some bloke in235 stood up and shouted "Fucking grow up" it was piss funny

i saw that i think, a few guys got booted out? what was going on there?

Dunno, i tihnk i might have been someone telling someone to stop swearing because he had a kd with him. Which wouldnt surprise me sat in the north stand :(

The ground just come alive singing blue moon in a matter of seconds, it went from being quiet to just erupting, should be like this all the time, not just the south stand and block 110 singing.

a lad in 240 shouted out and called lescott a wanker and got bollocked off his old fella , after half time the bloke next to him give him a load of grief about moaning all the time , was piss funny. just shows when were playing shite everyone gets a little wound up.
regarding singing in the north stand, my five year old always sings 'the invisible man'' whether it's being sung or not............don't say well done cos after 5 minutes of it i feel like throttling the little angel. I really must teach him some new songs

First Post here guys and gals, I've just booked my tickets for the Arsenal game. I'm in the North Stand, Level 2 Row H. Now i've been to the Eastlands quite a few times and sat in plenty of different places but never sat here. What can you guys tell me about sitting here? I'm going with my dad and grandad so I hope the view is good. Thanks in advance.

n1ck said:
First Post here guys and gals, I've just booked my tickets for the Arsenal game. I'm in the North Stand, Level 2 Row H. Now i've been to the Eastlands quite a few times and sat in plenty of different places but never sat here. What can you guys tell me about sitting here? I'm going with my dad and grandad so I hope the view is good. Thanks in advance.

Bring a good book. My book "Hughes OUT" is a best seller. Its about 10 billion threads long and goes on and on and on. You will be soon asleep with the rest of that stand.

n1ck said:
I have a seaon ticket on row F of 237 and the view is spectacular, however singing, standing glaring, whispering is not recomended.

I'm 13, so people understand I feel the need to join in with songs, but if your a grown man, standing up, swearing etc sat in front of a mum with her kids she wont be too pleased.

If its a good atmosphere then they will sing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.