North Stand relocation while the stand is expanded

I am back row 232 and I remember the back row opposite in the south Stand being closed/unoccupied for the duration of the build I'm hoping they don't do the same as I love my seat being able to stand all game is a big thing for me, also there are 4 of us same family together how they going to find 4 together elsewhere.

I am back row 232 and I remember the back row opposite in the south Stand being closed/unoccupied for the duration of the build I'm hoping they don't do the same as I love my seat being able to stand all game is a big thing for me, also there are 4 of us same family together how they going to find 4 together elsewhere.
I’m row N and from what’s been posted before in this thread my row will be the last one that’s not impacted…have you not been contacted by the club yet as the prev posts suggests you should have given I presume you are row R?

I’m row N and from what’s been posted before in this thread my row will be the last one that’s not impacted…have you not been contacted by the club yet as the prev posts suggests you should have given I presume you are row R?
Yes I'm in R no contract from club as yet.

Which blocks are impacted by the North Stand Development?

Edited 16 day(s) ago

Rows R & P in blocks 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, alongside the North East Corner and North West Corner will be impacted by the development work.
Supporters who are impacted have been contacted directly to advise of what to do ahead of the 2024/25 season.

This is from the club website. If you are in the above sections and haven’t been contacted I would call the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.