North Stand Tomorrow Night

Freestyler

Don't know if the seat selector on the OS is gospel, but it seem's theirs only dotted seats available.

Hopefully it's correct, don't want another Notts County turnout.

IMO for games like tomorrow, this is where the whole family stand/kids only idea should be scrapped.

kids don't come, school night, parents don't take them.

for europa it should be anything goes, the rest of the ground may sell out for some games, but the family stand might not, then people who want tickets are being refused when their's 300 seats knocking about the north stand, because it's kids only.

it's stupid, it's never worked, hasn't since day one.

oh and once again, kick to the North Stand first.

Freestyler said:
Don't know if the seat selector on the OS is gospel, but it seem's theirs only dotted seats available.

IMO for games like tomorrow, this is where the whole family stand/kids only idea should be scrapped.

for europa it should be anything goes, the rest of the ground may sell out for some games, but the family stand might not, then people who want tickets are being refused when their's 300 seats knocking about the north stand, because it's kids only.

It's half term ;)

But on a serious note... I agree with what you're saying

Dannyc_city said:
Freestyler said:

It's half term ;)

But on a serious note... I agree with what you're saying

some are, some aren't, differs around the area.

fair play to those who go on a school night, but it's the ones who won't and never do.

if you made the stand available to anyone, all the kids who normally go would get in, no one would miss out.

Weeknight europe games everyone is allowed in. Went down on Tuesday, lots of tickets left in 139.

When I went for my tickets (4 together) i got in 119, even though im tacking 3 10 year olds with me i didnt want to risk being in an empty North stand.
One of my lads mates who i'm taking is an Everton fan so i wanted them to be in the thick of it.

Just purchased a couple of tickets for Aris tomorrow night over the phone . Only able to get 2 together in the North Stand upper tier .

dont wanna start a new thread for this question, so random i know but,
does anyone know if the 112 stops oytside the ground after the game, ive jumped on it before there but now i cant find any timetables for it. any help would be excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.