North Stand (update pg 12) keep the faith

Re: stop the forced eviction from the north stand. (good read)

SV Squares said:
Anybody managed to relocate yet?? If so where?? My cousin is sorting our relocation out and until I hear back from him I'm in limbo.

ive relocated, i was queing from 6.25 this morning and i was 8th in the que at the ticket office. ive moved to 122 and have a good seat.

was a pain queing up but is sorted now :-)

I was @ the ground for 7:45am. Apparently a couple of people at the front had been there since 4am :O

Box office opened at 11am and 10 mins later I'd got my new seat. Me n my uncle have relocated to the Colin Bell Stand level 1. Even if the girl behind the desk wasn't that helpful.

Me: 'I'm looking for 2 seats together on level 1 in either the East or Colin Bell stands'
Girl: 'Yeah we have some seats available.......'
Me: 'Can I have a look?'
Girl: 'Where do you want to sit?'
Me: 'Anywhere on level 1 in either the East or Colin Bell stands'
Girl: 'Yeah we have seats available there'

In the end I ended having to keep choosing a section til we got one with 2 seats together.

PINK AND BLACK 'TIL COOK GETS THE SACK!
black_hot_pink_square_scarf_tlk_kns.jpg

;-P

I've been on hold for half an hour, hopefully will get through soon. Glad people are getting good seats although I fear that phoning is gonna take a lot of patience.

Chubzilla said:
I was @ the ground for 7:45am. Apparently a couple of people at the front had been there since 4am :O

Box office opened at 11am and 10 mins later I'd got my new seat. Me n my uncle have relocated to the Colin Bell Stand level 1. Even if the girl behind the desk wasn't that helpful.

Me: 'I'm looking for 2 seats together on level 1 in either the East or Colin Bell stands'

In the end I ended having to keep choosing a section til we got one with 2 seats together.

How is that not that helpful? Probably the computer system's a bit rubbish. Just saying "anywhere" is kinda vague.

Got to the ground about 6.50am and was 9th in the queue. By 10am the queue was out of sight round the ground. Came away at 11.15 with some decent seats in East level 1 row M - row M was the highest row available if you want seats together so I think alot of fans who were near the back of the queue or haven't even tried to relocate today may be disappointed as to the options left.
Anyway good luck to all who have to relocate!

pierod said:
Chubzilla said:

How is that not that helpful? Probably the computer system's a bit rubbish. Just saying "anywhere" is kinda vague.

I'll tell you how it isn't helpful. For the past few seasons now when i've been renewing, on the computer screens it tells you how many seats are available in each section as it did this year. So instead of showing me the screen and where was available she just made me guess. Not helpful at all. In the end I had to ask her if I could see the screen and she even tutted. And saying 'anywhere where there are 2 seats together on level 1 isn't vague is it?!?!

good luck to those who are trying to get through, and who have queued from the early morning!

can't make it to the ground and still have not managed to get through by phone. They now have a message saying they're busy and try later - whatever happened to a simple phone queuing system? At least they're now not keeping you on hold and then cutting you off without explanation after several minutes, as they were earlier this morning. The usual shambles. looks like I'll be left on row X on level 3.

Chubzilla said:
I'll tell you how it isn't helpful. For the past few seasons now when i've been renewing, on the computer screens it tells you how many seats are available in each section as it did this year. So instead of showing me the screen and where was available she just made me guess. Not helpful at all. In the end I had to ask her if I could see the screen and she even tutted. And saying 'anywhere where there are 2 seats together on level 1 isn't vague is it?!?!

I understand your point but from the perspective of the ticket office it IS vague - because there's dozens, and in some cases hundreds, of options that fit that description. It's best for both you and them to have one or two sections in mind before you turn up, that's all I'm trying to say, no biggie.

Stop fucking moaning about it,get your tartan blankets and your fucking flasks and find another seat and then enjoy next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.