North Stand

bluemoon27

There are some fckin idiots at that ticket office,me and my lad are season ticket holders in 117 in south stand and when i rang up for tickets for last nights game they said to me we had to relocate,which we did to the north stand for a change so my lad could have a piss about in the family stand.Anyway go to our seats only to see our normal seats are occupied by other blues how incompetant are these cfkers in the ticket office.To make matters worse sat in the north stand,what a bunch of miserables gits,not 1 bit of atmosphere in there at all suprised they even stood up to applaude the goals.
So come on you north standers get some songs or even the poznan going and ticket office sort your act out

bluemoon27 said:
There are some fckin idiots at that ticket office,me and my lad are season ticket holders in 117 in south stand and when i rang up for tickets for last nights game they said to me we had to relocate,which we did to the north stand for a change so my lad could have a piss about in the family stand.Anyway go to our seats only to see our normal seats are occupied by other blues how incompetant are these cfkers in the ticket office.To make matters worse sat in the north stand,what a bunch of miserables gits,not 1 bit of atmosphere in there at all suprised they even stood up to applaude the goals.
So come on you north standers get some songs or even the poznan going and ticket office sort your act out

Cannot understand how folk can get kicked out of their seats and then find some blues sitting in them. They must make a decision early on about away tickets and then find that the early calculations weren't necessary and then sell 'em to blues two days before the match.

When did you ring? Perhaps it was after the exclusive period?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bluemoon27 said:

Cannot understand how folk can get kicked out of their seats and then find some blues sitting in them. They must make a decision early on about away tickets and then find that the early calculations weren't necessary and then sell 'em to blues two days before the match.

this aris probably took the 6k realised they couldnt sell them and sent some back not really the ticket office fault

Was in the north stand last night as i relocated as my missus was with me and i couldnt get her a seat near to where i sit in 212.
The north stand is horrible its like a playground,kids running round,adults up and down getting food or whatever every 2 minutes,no atmosphere other than kids moaning that they needed a wee and a young lad who took it upon himself to stand up at every opportunity and stay stood up so people behind him couldnt see,and as soon as somebody said something he got worse because he thought he was a billy big bollocks with his 5 scroaty mates who thought it was hilarious.
It was only when he realised that one or two people were getting really fucked off with this idiot and he and his mates were possibly going to get a slap that he sat down.
The club have royally made a bollocks of this making it a family stand,to many empty seats as its to big and it needs to be reviewed as myself and my missus hated the experience.
On a positive note good performance by the lads and the aris fans were fantastic.

When I and a lot of older fans fist went we were plonked on the perimeter wall of the Kippax, You had a great view, close up to the players and felt the passion and learnt the songs. I would suggest the club reseve the first couple of rows of seats right around the ground for families and have the balloon makers outside the ground.

Last night I took my son who's ten and his mate the same age and my seven year old daughter who's never been before, I got the tickets for the north stand because I wanted her to feel a bit more comfortable.

We get to the seats just before kick off and her seat is covered in chocolate even though it was in the up position. THere were loads of chocolate, crisps and a river of coke everywhere and I had to clean everything up before she cold site down. I think the mess was created by a load of scotes sat behind us.
No singing, and quiet. Most were more insterested at showing their mates what were on their phones and looked like they were put out to be there. Just gave me the impression that these kids were offered these ticket via their care home.

Stilll on the whole they all enjoyed the evening and my daughter even asked if she could go again.

I reckon the club gave a few tickets away to school kids coz me and the lad had our usueal seats in East Lower 107 and there were loads of kids plonked around us. They obviously weren't City or indeed footy fans coz they just sat there either playing on their I Phones or chatting and looking around. Didn't spoil my night tbf, the Greek fans were magnificent and we tried to get it going but amongst that noise it was futile. Good game though not quite like the Hamburg evening but the result was great and glad for Edin Dzeko.

My mate who sit's next to me in the North Stand did leave it late to get his ticket.
Was told his seat had gone, fair enough.
Was offered one in a different part of ground.
Declined this, but I managed to get him one in NS.

When we got there we found there were quite a few seats in the vacinity
of his that were empty and remained so during the game.

Would you not have though the PRICK in the ticket office would have looked
for a seat near his in the first place.

God help us when we get to Dublin and Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.