North Stand

I was in the north stand last night, never going there again. The whole ground is fucked once the south stand gets disbanded.
North stand is a fucking joke half of them were on their phones playing games.Shitheads.

sniff said:
If you book your seat early you can sit where ever you want in the ground, If you leave it until the last min then you get what is left.

If you really dont like the north stand, then get a ticket early like the rest of the people. Then go and find somewhere else to moan about the kids that are destroying the atmos.

I said in my post i relocated because i couldn't get my missus a seat near where i normally sit in 212.
The fact is there was lots of kids in the area where i sat taking no notice of the game,running around and moaning to there parents.
The north stand maybe the family stand but its a football stadium not an adventure playground.

Moved mine and my sons season ticket to north stand for this season to save a few quid.

Wont be doing that again. At times i feel like we are the only ones there who are interested in the game.

Started talking to the guy (aged about 45 like me) behind us one half time and for some reason I mentioned Ian Bishop. he didnt have a clue who I was talking about.

Football needs an edge to it to make it enjoyable so we try to sit near away fans for cup games. My boy has excitement in his eyes for those games.

geoff hammond said:
Moved mine and my sons season ticket to north stand for this season to save a few quid.

Wont be doing that again. At times i feel like we are the only ones there who are interested in the game.

Started talking to the guy (aged about 45 like me) behind us one half time and for some reason I mentioned Ian Bishop. he didnt have a clue who I was talking about.

Football needs an edge to it to make it enjoyable so we try to sit near away fans for cup games. My boy has excitement in his eyes for those games.

Same mate, I can't wait to relocate, back to the SS, i'd go now if they would let me!

glen quagmire said:
Same mate, I can't wait to relocate, back to the SS, i'd go now if they would let me!

Try ringing the ticket office and ask if you can move - I would!!!

I was in the family stand for the County game - was very quiet and when I jumped up for the goals it felt like I was at an away game with the home fans - nobody else really seemed bothered.

If one of my three (I'm hoping it'll be only one!) decides they like coming to the game I'll pay the extra to get seats in the S/S with me - I couldn't be doing with the N/S every week.

Re: the relocation cock up - that happened to me with the Leicester game - I was told to move from 212 and ended up in what I thought was prime seating - level 2 Colin Bell row A. Was terrible -I honestly don't know why people bother going to the game if they don't get excited by it. And what made it worse was seeing whoever was sat in my seat jumping about with everyone else!

daveduke67 said:
glen quagmire said:

I was in the family stand for the County game - was very quiet and when I jumped up for the goals it felt like I was at an away game with the home fans - nobody else really seemed bothered.

If one of my three (I'm hoping it'll be only one!) decides they like coming to the game I'll pay the extra to get seats in the S/S with me - I couldn't be doing with the N/S every week.

Re: the relocation cock up - that happened to me with the Leicester game - I was told to move from 212 and ended up in what I thought was prime seating - level 2 Colin Bell row A. Was terrible -I honestly don't know why people bother going to the game if they don't get excited by it. And what made it worse was seeing whoever was sat in my seat jumping about with everyone else!

Tried it mate!!!! Was told all that was available was 3rd tier, i think i'll wait. talk about a rock and a hard place!

glen quagmire said:
daveduke67 said:

Tried it mate!!!! Was told all that was available was 3rd tier, i think i'll wait. talk about a rock and a hard place!

Try it in writing - I asked to move as I was next to the mesh that seperates us 'n' them. It was ok when there was someone in the next block but awful when it was empty when we played Wigan, Fulham etc. I rang them and was told there wasn't anywhere I could move to. After being hit by a few coins and a bit of broken bottle at the derby (friendly fire thrown by weak armed home fans I might add) I emailed the club and got a phone call a few days later and was moved along to a much better place.

There are seats on the same row as me that are occupied by different people every match so they are not taken by seasoncard holders. My mate in 219 says the same.

Maybe if you said you looked like Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and were regularly being kicked in the shins by irate primary school kids they'd reconsider and shift you?

daveduke67 said:
glen quagmire said:

Try it in writing - I asked to move as I was next to the mesh that seperates us 'n' them. It was ok when there was someone in the next block but awful when it was empty when we played Wigan, Fulham etc. I rang them and was told there wasn't anywhere I could move to. After being hit by a few coins and a bit of broken bottle at the derby (friendly fire thrown by weak armed home fans I might add) I emailed the club and got a phone call a few days later and was moved along to a much better place.

There are seats on the same row as me that are occupied by different people every match so they are not taken by seasoncard holders. My mate in 219 says the same.

Maybe if you said you looked like Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and were regularly being kicked in the shins by irate primary school kids they'd reconsider and shift you?

I'll give it a go pal, cheers!

There are always seats in SS when games go on general sale, including pairs. Also CB and East level one so they must have non ST seats available. I too am considering moving from NS unless they do something. Its great to have a safe area for kids, but the younger ones are not engaging with the game because there is no atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.