north wales

mockingchicken

will shortly be moving to the north wales coast...probably llandudno area...wondered if there were many blues up that way...and is there any organised travel or anything?

My mum has a cottage near Amlwch on Anglesey.We spend quite a lot of time down there and the place is full of plastic red bin dippers,even though they are not full blown dippers its amazing how they mimick them,eg,really bad dress sense,the forced humour and being as thick as fuck,one thing we do have in commom,however,is our mutual loathing of the filth

mockingchicken said:
will shortly be moving to the north wales coast...probably llandudno area...wondered if there were many blues up that way...and is there any organised travel or anything?
We get a couple of coaches from Wales at COMS.
One has got KMP on the side or something like that,the other has a big fuck off red dragon on it & has a C & L in the name,LLanberis is wrote on the side of one of them aswell.

mockingchicken said:

I live in Prestatyn which is about half an hour or so from Dudno. There are quite a few blues around here and I think there's a coach that picks up from St. Asaph.

Not sure is that's any help but maybe worth looking into.

mockingchicken said:

I once went on a mates stag do to Llandudno with two mini-bus loads of City fans from the Sale area ...... we were all out at night in one of the back street pubs singing songs , and a bunch of Leeds yobs were after trouble ..... somehow word got round and a number of local City fans arrived to join us ...... needless to say the Leeds fans soon upsticks and left.

Have a word with the poster on this forum called 'Whitterz' , i think he's called ...... i think he lives in that area.

There are also a fair number of City fans who live in nearby Bangor ..... i know because i've worked there often enough.

There is a Lleyn Peninsula branch of the CSA and the contact is Paul Shaw Chair/Sec 07855 460 244.

That's on the CSA Website so I'm presuming I've not breached any data protection protocols.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.