north wales

Lancashire Blue said:
There is a Lleyn Peninsula branch of the CSA and the contact is Paul Shaw Chair/Sec 07855 460 244.

That's on the CSA Website so I'm presuming I've not breached any data protection protocols.

Yep , have just had a look myself at the offiicial CSA/OSC sites..... that looks like the only welsh fan branch.

Leealdo said:
mockingchicken said:
will shortly be moving to the north wales coast...probably llandudno area...wondered if there were many blues up that way...and is there any organised travel or anything?

I live in Prestatyn which is about half an hour or so from Dudno. There are quite a few blues around here and I think there's a coach that picks up from St. Asaph.

Not sure is that's any help but maybe worth looking into.
I'm looking to move there.. when we sell this bloody house!!

I watched a game in "Ross on sea" last season and there were more blues in this boozer than I thought there would be...Very good it was...

sickboyblue said:
Leealdo said:
mockingchicken said:
will shortly be moving to the north wales coast...probably llandudno area...wondered if there were many blues up that way...and is there any organised travel or anything?

I live in Prestatyn which is about half an hour or so from Dudno. There are quite a few blues around here and I think there's a coach that picks up from St. Asaph.

Not sure is that's any help but maybe worth looking into.
I'm looking to move there.. when we sell this bloody house!!
To Prestatyn? There's blues flooding here recently! I'll expect an invite to the house warming ;)

Hi mate, I live in Prestatyn and there are loads of blues knocking around the area. The supporters club used to have good meetings in Colwyn Bay with big turn outs but over the years it has fizzled out. The coach still runs to all home games and they do transport to local away games also. The pick ups of the coach used to be along the lines of Anglesey-Llandudno-Colwyn Bay-Abergele-St Asaph-Queensferry. Due to me making my own way to games I haven't used it for a while but still have mates that do. The guy to contact over the coach is Pete Williams and if you want his number I'll Pm it to you.

Hope this helps

Hello Mate.

I am from Llandudno ( well Deganwy, but currently living in Norway ), and have been getting the coach since I was 11 years old......

I can give you a contact number if you wish to get the coach to City games. The coach runs all the way from Llanberis to COMS.

If you need any info about the area, dont hesitate to give me a PM. It is a lovely place, nice restaurants, good places to drink, and good shopping too.

Good Luck

Danny

Live in Wrexham go to all City's home games and some away.

Pass the buses regularly!

Llandudno lovely place full of old timers good luck!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Live in Wrexham go to all City's home games and some away.

Pass the buses regularly!

Llandudno lovely place full of old timers good luck!

yep it is full of old timer innit...but there's more going on there than in the part of wales i live in at the moment...llandudno is civilization compared to Porthmadog...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.