Northern Ireland Premier League

Watched the vast majority of Glentoran vs Crusaders tonight live on the iPlayer.

Another enjoyable match - I'm starting to get into this league!!

Not certain if I will end up favouring any one team in particular, but you never know
As long as it's not Linfield, Cliftonville, Glentoran, Ballymena, Crusaders or Larne and it's Coleraine then good choice

Coleraine away to Glentoran on iPlayer for anyone at loss. We are losing 1.0 after 30 mins

the Oval looks a proppa ground,

A lot of the recent film about Bert Trautmann - The Keeper - was filmed on Location at the Oval due to its similarity to old school English football grounds

the Oval looks a proppa ground,

A lot of the recent film about Bert Trautmann - The Keeper - was filmed on Location at the Oval due to its similarity to old school English football grounds
Yea proper ground but to be honest it's a bit shit now. They had to get volunteers in to clear chest high weeds from terraces few weeks ago. Toilets a disgrace etc. Had some fun times in the side streets back in the day. One of our guys had crutches he got battered and another lad got his jaw broken with the crutches.

Coleraine battered last night 5.0 by Cliftonville. We came back from 1 down to win Friday playing 4 at back. He goes to back 3 again and that's result. Refuses to change it when he sees it isn't working

Northern Ireland league cup last night. My team Coleraine away to rivals Ballymena in local derby with a place in quarter finals up for grabs. 1-1 after extra time it goes to penalties and Coleraine win 18-17. 44 pens taken and 3rd longest shoot out in history

Anyone looking a match to watch Coleraine v Glentoran on Sky. 30 mins gone 0-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.