Norwegian Blue, us them and `vive le difference`

DortmundDummy said:
was in Nor/blue at half time of the BRFC/and that other team, I would say it was 50/50 blue and red, united scored and they cheered briefly, the city fans feigned indifference and I carried on reading my paper, final whistle went and they cheered briefly and (mostly) went, to be replaced by the most vociforous bunch of lovely blues you could ever want to be with, the place was absolutely hammered out and rocking big time. When ushited were on I did`nt see or hear a single threat towards them, and there were some pretty mean looking blues in there, however a few ushited fans stayed and were upstairs and thought it funny to drop beer and glasses on the singing blues below, until they were sussed and then they got chucked out on their arses, pricks.... The place was bouncing though we REALLY ARE THE NOISY NEIGHBOURS.

(Explanation to others - me and DD swapped a couple of PMs on the morning of the match becase I misunderstood a thread he made and thought he was coming to Chester for the day)

DD mate, wish you had come to Chester. Normally the place I go has a couple of blues in there for any games (though we're always hugely outnumbered by rags, dippers and bluenoses) but on Sat I was literally the only blue in the place.
I know most of the rags in there (at least to nod and say hello to) but on Sat there wasa bunch of proper thug wankers who stayed after the Blackburn game to watch the final.
I was with three mates (all dippers and all credit to them for getting shit-faced and cheering on City - they even did the Poznan with me near the end) but basically it looked very likely throughout that I was going to get battered at the end.
I went ape-shit at the goal, sang the Balotelli song at the top of my lungs for a good five minutes early on, and cheered and shouted throughout. Even welled up when Carlos lifted the cup.
But basically made a big mistake going there. Whats worse is that I was desperately trying to get a ticket for City square and a spare became available but fell through shortly afterwards.

I should have just got train from Wales up to Manc to a blue pub and been amongst my own.

The knobheads were trying to intimidate me right through but to no avail. In fact it just spurred me on even more. But to be honest I didnt need that distraction and the best day of my life was a bit tarnished with the probability that something was going to happen after full time.

Its not like I needed anymore reason to hate the rag fuckwits.

There was a big group of them (about 20) but four were the main dickheads.
Could have done with some back-up pal haha

Had a fantastic day in here atmosphere was awesome took some short video on my camera when Carlos lifted the cup not sure how to post these so bear with me ;-)[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do07K50O75o[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srYG1iK7X04[/youtube]

me and my uncle were right at the front of the big screen bar absolute top class what a night, i was the blue with an oldham accent and was next to a fella who got drenched by the dirty rags from upstairs, and well done fella them shits not worth gettin collard for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.