Norwich (a) post-match thread

Ok. So Foden & one or two other players are to be told at the beginning of the season that they will NEVER start a PL game because we’re always going to play our best 11

End of conversation
If Foden proves he is good enough to be in the starting 11 then he will be, if he isn't proving that in training or games played then he won't end of

Ok. So Foden & one or two other players are to be told at the beginning of the season that they will NEVER start a PL game because we’re always going to play our best 11

End of conversation
And basically you have just said that Foden isn't good enough to be in the strongest 11 so by that token why are people whinging for him to get a game, but it seems in your wisdom strongest starting 11 and foden doesn't get a look in

Sterling played 2 games at the break so why was he not rested as well?
different type of physique and a far better engine, and adding an element to the matchday squad that Pep wanted up front, if I had to guess,
but why don't you ask Pep, that's who your calling out.

Reactions: CC1
Pep didn't even pick his strongest 11 for the very last game of last season in an FA cup final, and not any old final either, with a win it completed the never been done before domestic treble. Yet he went with Jesus over Aguero. And he didn't risk starting a coming back from injury KDB either till the 2nd half.

People saying "he should pick his best 11" week in week out couldn't have been watching us since he took over, as he simply doesn't do that, and he never will.
I would argue he always picks his strongest 11 based on all the intel he has avail to him

Reactions: CC1
That has probably always been his approach even pre City. He likes to work with a key squad of 17-18 all of whom he can trust and interchange. His best team is nearly always the one he picks on the day so a number of permutations are possible. Effectively he may not believe he has a "best " eleven.
Exactly, yet some get all upset when he leaves one of their favs out without even knowing why

different type of physique and a far better engine, and adding an element to the matchday squad that Pep wanted up front, if I had to guess,
but why don't you ask Pep, that's who your calling out.
His engine didn't look to clever to me on Saturday, oooh the old calling pep out, sorry forgot he can't make mistakes he is beyond reproach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.