Norwich (a) post-match thread

Fernie is actually a better option at CB than Ottie and Cancelo has to be given a chance. Sadly we have two key squad players in Leroy and AL out for most of the season. At this moment in time our title chances look bleak, get Mendy back on form and fit and we will turn over dippers in both games and possibly hold onto the title, but we can forget the CL.

He's allowed one of these days after what he's achieved the last two seasons, no problem.

However if he starts a game again with that back four playing together and gundo on the pitch whilst Foden is yet again on the bench without a hope of getting on he'll be due some much deserved criticism.

The whole day smacked of arrogance today.

And for god's sake, two centre backs in january please. Whatever the cost . I'd even take an FFP overspend and a ban next season to enable it. It was a criminal decision not to replace our best modern day centre back in the summer .No excuses.

They played so well, hats off. But selection was bad and we made precisely zero little runs behind. No penetration. When teams jam the middle so well you have to scoot it in behind down the wings. Makes no sense why that isn’t plan A every time.

Pathetic.

Going to stay out of the thread until tomorrow, however my 2p’s worth:

1. Mainly Pep’s fault because he took the game for granted.

2. Stones and Nico both crap, can get away with 1 of them but not both.

3. Had enough now of Zin, he’s average, should be getting Mendy in ASAP.

4. Gundogan is fucking wank, nothing new there.

We deserved fuck all and can’t blame VAR on this one.

Well done Norwich

Abysmal performance, defence we were woeful

Why bench kdb...play your strongest side at all times in the league

They’re getting relegated. It was their cup final. What’s worse is Spits at Kids in ecstasy at the result and constantly comparing bits to Dipper play.
There can be no excuses from the players today. Some of that play was worse than amateur. I’m lost for words.

We were behind last year by a bigger margin, I don’t think we will be able to recoup this gap if the dippers keep going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.