Norwich (a) post-match thread

I want a midfield 3 of Rodri, KDB and Foden, with Fernandinho in defence. Once Mendy is up and running, we obviously need to play a back 3, but until then, let’s focus on having a bit of energy in midfield. I want Jesus to start too, but it’s difficult until we can play Mendy every week (if that day ever comes).

Nah Jesus was our best attacker when he found his feet in the game, battled for everything and caused all sorts of panic in their back line. I think he should start the next match to keep Sergio on his toes personally.

sorry i disagge with you on Jesus...yes he puts lots of effort in running around but he is not at the same level as Aguero.....GJ had a chance in the last two minutes where sterling rolled the ball across the edge of the 18 yd area (or very near to it)...and he took way too many touhes - this is a pattern with him (as well as being offside way too much)

Pep said after being asked why we never bought a replacement for Vinny " We couldnt (the club) afford it proving f------g costly now made to look as shaky as a shitting dog against a team of young kids

We used to sing that for the reason of being completely bobbins mate. Now it's sung in irony only!

We got beat and will take it on the chin. But we as blues have never had it so good.

We pick ourselves up and move on. This defeat should galvanise the troops. Keep the faith.
Mate you are prechin' to the converted, followed City all over the shop since '76!

I know they were terrible goals to concede but ever the optimist there is an argument that neither Stones or Otamendi have played together much they may click quickly and with the team playing shit today they were under more pressure than our defence usually is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.