Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it'll be a high scoring end to end type game with us just coming out on top.

Stones, Mendy and Jesus all back in the squad for this one too hopefully.

They play really nice football but have been a bit naive when to use it,i think it will be a good game,as with every game we need to score a couple more than we need

This could be a good game as they’re flying at the moment. Can’t give their striker Pukki a sniff as he is smashing them home.

Would like to see Foden and Cancelo in this game, but I don’t suppose that will happen either.
Flying?? They are 2nd bottom at the moment with 3 points out of a possible 12.
Submerging would be a more apt term I think.

Think it'll be a high scoring end to end type game with us just coming out on top.

Stones, Mendy and Jesus all back in the squad for this one too hopefully.

Can't remember City playing that type of game in ages, so don't see that here. We will control the game and Norwich will
try to nick one on the break or from a set piece. I personally think we'll win quite comfortably, due to Norwich's defence
probably being the worst in the division.

Can't remember City playing that type of game in ages, so don't see that here. We will control the game and Norwich will
try to nick one on the break or from a set piece. I personally think we'll win quite comfortably, due to Norwich's defence
probably being the worst in the division.
True but I think a lot of that is because most PL teams are ultra negative. They will at least have a go and Brighton showed that it's not impossible to match us for possession and create good chances. The home crowd will be well up for it being newly promoted and Laporte is a big miss not only defensively but he helps us control games. I agree that we should be scoring a few goals against their defence though. Should be an entertaining game, I'm going for a 4-2 City win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.