Norwich and Norwich only

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Not sniping at others who have started threads about Villa for the rags or how Everton might be dangerous at OT etc but the only thing.....the one and only thing...that matters for the next 48 hours is to look ahead to Carrow Road and hope and pray the boys get three points.

Because without a win there none of the other fixtures - derby aside of course - will matter a jot and the race is run.

It's going to be extremely difficult because very few sides get any joy there and I personally believe that should the rags go on to win the title their pivotal moment was the last minute winner in Feb.
We HAVE to match that achievement. Vinnie HAS to be immense against Holt and please God Mancini play Clichy and Micah and let them bomb forward at will if only to peg their full-backs back.

Hoolihan is a threat too and if De Jong plays please do your job this time and don't allow a gaping space in front of our back-line.

Let's be brave, solid and impose ourselves from the off and let our quality come through.

At this point in time all the other fixtures and possibilities are entirely hypothetical. This game is everything. The be all and end all. One of the most important games in our entire City-supporting lives and yet we all seem to be talking about other matches.

No disrespect to Wolves,but i can't see us slipping up there,if we beat Norwich,we should be taking a 3 game winning run into the derby,and should we win that,then it it's on!!!!

totaly agree pal was'nt really looking forward to saturday but after
last night BRING IT ON ...that 7.42 train should be good fun !!!!!!

Play this: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUxgazdA-g&feature=related[/youtube]

Then read! Great post mate.

Lucky Toma said:
Not sniping at others who have started threads about Villa for the rags or how Everton might be dangerous at OT etc but the only thing.....the one and only thing...that matters for the next 48 hours is to look ahead to Carrow Road and hope and pray the boys get three points.

Because without a win there none of the other fixtures - derby aside of course - will matter a jot and the race is run.

It's going to be extremely difficult because very few sides get any joy there and I personally believe that should the rags go on to win the title their pivotal moment was the last minute winner in Feb.
We HAVE to match that achievement. Vinnie HAS to be immense against Holt and please God Mancini play Clichy and Micah and let them bomb forward at will if only to peg their full-backs back.

Hoolihan is a threat too and if De Jong plays please do your job this time and don't allow a gaping space in front of our back-line.

Let's be brave, solid and impose ourselves from the off and let our quality come through.

At this point in time all the other fixtures and possibilities are entirely hypothetical. This game is everything. The be all and end all. One of the most important games in our entire City-supporting lives and yet we all seem to be talking about other matches.

Couldn't agree more. We could be looking back at an unexpected catalyst in last night's performance but from here on in it has to be one game at a time. We have to go away from home, assert ourselves and be clinical when chances present themselves.

Provided Bob doesn't do anything stupid like drop Micah (who is VITAL for us in my view) we will beat Norwich. We will beat Wolves no matter what we do.

We will also beat the scum at our place.

I think Newcastle is the title decider for us. If we can win there, I think we will edge the rags on GD when they only get a draw at Sunderland.

That's how I am calling it, anyway.

broughton blue 7 said:
totaly agree pal was'nt really looking forward to saturday but after
last night BRING IT ON ...that 7.42 train should be good fun !!!!!!

I wish. 4 AM drive from Penrith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.