Norwich away in February

Peter Barnes Boots

Good morning. It has been quite some time since I have been on here. I live in Norwich and have tickets for the match next month. I cannot for the life of me find where aways fans meet for a drink. The last match was done at the Waterfront but doesn’t seem to be happening anymore. My daughters boyfriend is a Canary fan and goes regularly but even he doesn’t know. Any pointers would be great. Thank you.

Good morning. It has been quite some time since I have been on here. I live in Norwich and have tickets for the match next month. I cannot for the life of me find where aways fans meet for a drink. The last match was done at the Waterfront but doesn’t seem to be happening anymore. My daughters boyfriend is a Canary fan and goes regularly but even he doesn’t know. Any pointers would be great. Thank you.
Used to be the Compleat Angler but I think that’s home fans only nowadays? Now apparently The Waterfront and Stadia, both on King Street
Most places in the centre seemed to let away fans in tbh except those very closest to the ground

Used to be the Compleat Angler but I think that’s home fans only nowadays? Now apparently The Waterfront and Stadia, both on King Street
Most places in the centre seemed to let away fans in tbh except those very closest to the ground
The coach&horses on Thorpe Rd and the premier inn opposite the train station will have plenty of blues in before and after the game.

Anyone know the best place to park around Carrow Road? Trying to plan next weekend. Coming on my own so would love to meet up with everyone. Where will the majority of blues be before?

Anyone know the best place to park around Carrow Road? Trying to plan next weekend. Coming on my own so would love to meet up with everyone. Where will the majority of blues be before?
There's a multistorey near the travelodge, we use it when we stay over

The direct trains back to Manchester have all been cancelled on Sunday 13th
There are a few options we are going Norwich London Manchester

Always park in the County Hall Car Park, 10 minutes to the ground and pretty easy to get away after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.