Norwich away - Tickets needed!

hi 2 of our group not able to go now if anyone wants them let me know can meet @ reading if not will take them back Thursday
Norwich City FC-Adult Block Block, Row P, Seat 31 1 £50.00 *Email confirmation
Norwich City FC-Adult Block Block, Row P, Seat 32 1 £50.00 *Email confirmation

regards

Took back to City today friday 211212 if anyone wants to check with them for returns

Not sure where to post this but I'm getting the train from Salisbury to Norwich which features 2 changes and has a duration of 4 hours and 55 mins, the changes to be done are from waterloo, and then get on the tube to Stratford and then onto to the last train.

My query is that the tube arrives at stratford 11:33 and the train leaves at 11:33. Would i need to leg it or does it delay a little bit?

Sparkys-Army said:
Not sure where to post this but I'm getting the train from Salisbury to Norwich which features 2 changes and has a duration of 4 hours and 55 mins, the changes to be done are from waterloo, and then get on the tube to Stratford and then onto to the last train.

My query is that the tube arrives at stratford 11:33 and the train leaves at 11:33. Would i need to leg it or does it delay a little bit?

you need 5 or 10 mins m8 to be certain from getting off the tube to get up to the station platform

johnbmcr said:
Sparkys-Army said:

you need 5 or 10 mins m8 to be certain from getting off the tube to get up to the station platform

Literally every time i pick says the same thing. Hmmm.

Sparkys-Army said:
johnbmcr said:
Sparkys-Army said:

all you need is Salisbury to Waterloo then a tube to Liverpool street for a train to Norwich

no need to go to Stratford

below

Salisbury 08:21 to London Waterloo 09:49
Train terminates at London Waterloo
London Underground from London Waterloo to London Liverpool Street
Please check operating hours for this service more info

London Liverpool Street 10:55 to Norwich12:50
Train terminates at Norwich 10 min walk to the ground

johnbmcr said:
Sparkys-Army said:
johnbmcr said:

all you need is Salisbury to Waterloo then a tube to Liverpool street for a train to Norwich

no need to go to Stratford

below

Salisbury 08:21 to London Waterloo 09:49
Train terminates at London Waterloo
London Underground from London Waterloo to London Liverpool Street
Please check operating hours for this service more info

London Liverpool Street 10:55 to Norwich12:50
Train terminates at Norwich 10 min walk to the ground

I have: 08:21 Depart Salisbury 09:49 Arrive London Waterloo.
09:49 Depart London Waterloo 10:55 Arrive London Liverpool Street
10:55 Depart London Liverpool Street 12:50 Arrive Norwich.

Am i being thick here? This is on the greater Anglia train ticket site but i believe it's the same sitatuon on thetrainline website too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.