Norwich away

Unfortunatly the lads i go with will have to travel down there in a luxury minibus,with a (clean)builders mixing bucket filled with bottles of Stella & Becks in ice ,now drive straight to the match,park up & after the game drive to a travelodge on the outskirts of Newmarket,quick shit,shower & shave and then go on the piss in Newmarket til the early hours....Its a hard life,but you wont hear me complaining about it.....!!!

what a fuckin joke of a ko time im at aintree races the day before
and on the lash all day .....dont know what im gonna do at norwich coz
im a proper lightweight and cant do two days on the spin ....

chaddblue said:
Yeah it kicks off at 12:45

The train station is 5 minutes from Carrow Road, but could you trust it to be on time !?

Sadly not. And that's why I'm setting off a couple of hours earlier. Have to change twice on the way there but should be there just before 10.45. Of course, it could be that my plan goes tits up and the direct train gets there on time lol but I'm banking on having allowed myself enough time for any delays.

Ideally, everyone gets to the game on time of course.

M18CTID said:
chaddblue said:
Yeah it kicks off at 12:45

The train station is 5 minutes from Carrow Road, but could you trust it to be on time !?

Sadly not. And that's why I'm setting off a couple of hours earlier. Have to change twice on the way there but should be there just before 10.45. Of course, it could be that my plan goes tits up and the direct train gets there on time lol but I'm banking on having allowed myself enough time for any delays.

Ideally, everyone gets to the game on time of course.

I heard Delia asked for the early kick off so she would have less time on the cooking sherry after the last time we went to carrow road.

I'm on the train at 7:42 from Piccadilly. Looks like there's loads of us on this one, should be top. Asked a mate who lives in Norwich, said it's literally a stone's throw from station to stadium. Can't wait. Early kick off and fact it's on TV means I should be okay with 3000 points for this one right?

im on the same train from picadilly with 3 mates (@ricktaylor1987 james)

yes its running it risky but it saves having to change as its direct and gives us 4.5 hours of a pissup on the train. you simply cant beat a pissup on the train for me

Halfpenny said:
I'm on the train at 7:42 from Piccadilly. Looks like there's loads of us on this one, should be top. Asked a mate who lives in Norwich, said it's literally a stone's throw from station to stadium. Can't wait. Early kick off and fact it's on TV means I should be okay with 3000 points for this one right?

Norwich Station and Carrow Road are definitely close to eachother? I've never been so it's another to tick off the 92. We all did talk about making a night of it but I'd rather get back home and go out then for that kick-off time.

peoffrey said:
Halfpenny said:

Norwich Station and Carrow Road are definitely close to eachother? I've never been so it's another to tick off the 92. We all did talk about making a night of it but I'd rather get back home and go out then for that kick-off time.
Yeah, google maps suggests an 8 minute walk. Very close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.