Norwich away

Halfpenny said:
M18CTID said:
LittleStan said:
I would be very surprised if many wanted to go down for the Sunday. I imagine a lot would get there for the Saturday to watch the match though. ;-)

LOL. Not to mention that I think the allocation for Norwich will be several hundred less than we got for Villa. Add in the fact that the title race is hotting up and I think the interest in tickets for this game will be sky high despite the shit kick-off time and the logistics of getting there.

As it happens, from the point of view of using the train I think the kick-off time is better than 3PM because it allows our fans to get the direct train home at 3.52PM. If it was a 3PM kick-off then the only direct train back is at 4.57PM and even with the station being in such close proximity to the ground, it would've been impossible to stay until the end of the match and make that train. Unless you were Ben Johnson on steroids that is!
Yeah, it'll sell out but I imagine anyone with a season ticket will be able to get one. Maybe I'm just being blinkered having already booked trains but hopefully 3000 will be enough!

First time down there in a few years, big big game. United got 2,374. I think you'll be very very lucky if you get one but go down anyway, there's usually people with spares everywhere.

Anyone got any local knowledge for parking?

Been on street view and all the side roads appear to be residents only even at 25-30 minutes walk out of town?

6am on the coach now how many beers do i need 200 miles divide by lets say 5 hours 4 pints an hour = 24 pack just to round it up

best bet is county hall car park (work there) sign posted off A47 at A146 junction .
its about a 10 min walk to ground .

Postcode for sat nav

NR1 2DH

one word of warning it can be a sod to get out after game but soon back on A47 and home

let me know if you require any further info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.