Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to listen to radio Manchester online?

Usually when I try and listen they take down the broadcast during the match for some sort of broadcasting rights reasons and just play a "sorry this program can't be aired online" message.
I listen on my phone mate but if you try and log into blue moon as well it keeps going off

Doesn't matter what he does he could score a hattrick and pellegrini still wouldn't care

Really? Because last time he played well in the cup, Pellegrini gave him a league game.

Jesus, Some people. Complain about him not getting played and then when he is played, instead of enjoying it you just fucking whine more.

WTF.. It's not even in bein sports... Normally the matches which are not tv.. Are shown with Arabic. Commentary . But even they are not even showing that...

Any streams?

Really? Because last time he played well in the cup, Pellegrini gave him a league game.

Jesus, Some people. Complain about him not getting played and then when he is played, instead of enjoying it you just fucking whine more.

Hence my reply to an earlier poster. Cannot fathom it. I know Manuel's far from perfect, but the constant
crticism before we've even kicked a ball, is a tad draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.