Norwich City (A) - Sat 12th Feb, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give Bernado a rest, he looked a bit jaded v Brentford.
Play Gundo instead. Walker back hopefully. Maybe a game for Zinc.

Sterling & Mahrez starters for me.
Not sure why Bernardo needs any more rest - he didn’t start v Fulham and has just had 2 weeks off. More likely he needs game time to find his rhythm again.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t gundogan and Bernardo in cm today as kdb started last 2 games and played full 90 on Wednesday.where as Bernie and gundogan have only started 1 of the last 2.

I remember being offered 1981 Wembley replay tickets when I was 13 years by a school friend and his dad. My mother said no, school night I think, but not to worry I could go next time.
My boys however been down tgere many times now, lucky buggers
Was at the replay that Thursday night and remember singing 'We'll be back. 'We were back ofcourse..rather belatedly though!
Taking out a rather meaningless game in 86 and an incredibly important one in 99 it was 3 decades for another 'major' final (and a very different Wembley).
Go to the odd game with my 20 year old daughter, worked out that we've scored 22 in the last 5 games I've been to with her. Like a broken record i always say to her 'it wasn't always like this you know!!!'.

I remember being offered 1981 Wembley replay tickets when I was 13 years by a school friend and his dad. My mother said no, school night I think, but not to worry I could go next time.
My boys however been down tgere many times now, lucky buggers
Not to worry you could go next time??? You must have cursed those words over the years! Did she let you when you hit 43?…:)

My grandson is twelve he's been to Wembley 11 times. And been every home game since he was two. I remind every weekend just how lucky he is being a blue in this era. CTID
We should never lose that thought. There used to be a generation of scousers who lived through the 30s, 40s, 50s winning nothing who must have been thrilled by finally winning an fa cup in the 60s before a period of domination. That was replaced by an over entitled crowd of dippers with a warped grasp of history. Make sure your grandson realises how lucky he is and is knowledgeable of our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.