Norwich City (A) - Sat 12th Feb, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People underestimating Norwich they've been in good form. The new manager has got them playing well. They press alot and have a very quick counter attack. I'd take a 1 nil. It might be a tough game.

Did panic a little bit when I saw the team but you look more carefully and it’s still ridiculously strong.

A Dutch international and Ukraine’s captain who has never let us down.

Decent support for Fern and we will be ok I think.

Walker will have energy to burn here missing the last game and knowing he sits the next one out too.

controlled performance, 2-0 the blue boys.

Reactions: mat
Has Pep been talking to Klopp since his press conference on Friday?
WTF?!

1644688221747.jpeg

I obviously want to see a good City performance today along with three points but I'd love to see a Phil Foden performance today, He's playing within himself in recent weeks. Let's get him back firing.

Not sure resting KDB is a good thing , we have just got him back to form and fitness and benefits from playing regularlly , but Pep has all the stats so maybe the fitness experts are managing his playing time
Which is excactly why you can never guess a Pep starting eleven so many variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.