Norwich City (A) - Sat 12th Feb, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Tuesday takes priority. I don’t see why people who may not share some peoples supreme confidence are criticised. If god forbid we go a goal down I hope this confidence and coolness is maintained in the match thread

Smith has changed his formation to a more defensive formation , expecting another 75% possession game their keeper to have a blinder , centre backs to block everything and the opposition to get a nose bleed if they get in our penalty area.
In other words same old same old , an early goal will not change Norwich tactics but will relieve some pressure and let us play more freely and knock the ball around knowing we have our noses in front , would take a win and a clean sheet now.
Its points not performances that matter right now, but imagine the unthinkable and we lost Dipperville would be in ecstasy it would be a 24 hour party , and we dont want any of that , COME ON YOU BLUEBOYS.

typical uk tv build up by sky , talk the underdog up then go back in the archives until they find the last time the underdog beat us and do that to death ! BT do the same .

Talk about flapping, get a grip we are playing Norwich. I know nothing is guaranteed but you have to believe that we can beat Norwich.
Why are you underrating norwich? Thought our fanbase were humble and respectful of the opposition!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.