Norwich City Away Points Criteria

You have been getting some stick in the thread you started about sacking it all off but this should show people what time served Blues are feeling. You have done home and aways for years, far more than me and yet it has got to the stage you are thinking, fuck it and the only reason is VAR. At £30 quid a ticket you would have been there last year with an overnight if necessary, the only difference now is a bent bastard who keeps having coffee instead of looking at his screen.
I think some people are using the VAR as a red herring.
I’m not against VAR, I’m against the cheating bastards who are choosing to use it to manipulate the game as they see fit with little regard for fairness.
They need to be miked up and have to explain their decisions. Transparency is the key. Currently we have a secret hobbit in a bunker colluding with the he guy in the middle.
For all I know old mother Riley himself might have been making the decisions.

I’m not funding their criminal activities.

I think some people are using the VAR as a red herring.
I’m not against VAR, I’m against the cheating bastards who are choosing to use it to manipulate the game as they see fit with little regard for fairness.
They need to be miked up and have to explain their decisions. Transparency is the key. Currently we have a secret hobbit in a bunker colluding with the he guy in the middle.
For all I know old mother Riley himself might have been making the decisions.

I’m not funding their criminal activities.
Agree with this. Nothing wrong with principle of VAR but it is clear what happened on Saturday was about manipulating the rules.

I can hardly wait for that train journey ;-)
I’m debating on going from Leeds as there’s a train that leaves 20 mins after the final whistle that gets in Leeds around midnight. Ground is fairly close to the station if I remember correctly.

I’m debating on going from Leeds as there’s a train that leaves 20 mins after the final whistle that gets in Leeds around midnight. Ground is fairly close to the station if I remember correctly.
Not sure whether to go to Euston and get a train across or go direct, not much difference in time/cost but only get a first class option to Euston, first world problems :-)

Not been to Carrow Road since Mike Sheron scored for us there - think it was 1-1.

Done it a couple of times when I had a friend living down there who was a blue, Inc the Tevez golf game, a night either side & two nights on the piss.

If people are struggling with transport

Norwich v Man City - Sat 14 Sep 2019 KO 5.30pm,

We are running a coach to this fixture

Cost - £28 Adults; £21 under 16/over 65.

Leaving - Moston 9.15am, Stadium Blue Car Park G 9.30am, Chorlton St 9.45am, Aldi/Crispins 10am.

We will be stopping at “The Farm” en route for Brunch.

Insurance forms to be in by 7 Sept (branches only)

To book a seat on the coach please contact John Morgan preferably via e-mail (www.mancityosc.com/travel

Kind regards

John

John Morgan

Travel Secretary, OSC

Manchester City FC Supporters Club (1949)

07970 436920

With it being a 5.30pm kick. Drive down Saturday morning. There by about 1pm. Stay over one night.

Should be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.