Norwich fans at it again

I could very easily pen unique tunes to any lyrics/rhymes you have but am not a techi wizard, not sure how to 'post' tunes on thread?
Just a thought

johnmc said:
citykev28 said:
john, let's just agree that i was right all along and carry on with our love for each other. and i believe the bloke called me "city fucking kev, what a prick"

The thread title was "citykev28"

And the content was "is a fucking prick"

The first reply was me saying "agreed"

Went on about 1am.

really? was it the same fucker who got banned for touting?

citykev28 said:
johnmc said:
citykev28 said:
john, let's just agree that i was right all along and carry on with our love for each other. and i believe the bloke called me "city fucking kev, what a prick"

The thread title was "citykev28"

And the content was "is a fucking prick"

The first reply was me saying "agreed"

Went on about 1am.

really? was it the same fucker who got banned for touting?

Yep. Logged in with another user name he must have had so he made one about you and one about trickydicky I think. Was quite funny. The mods had obviously gone to bed so it went on for a while. Was deleted when I awoke from my slumber.

Seosa said:
Just watching the Dippers game now and the Norwich fans, notorious for pinching our tunes with their own words, have now got a song which goes along with the tune to 'Oh Balotelli'. They've done this for years, how unoriginal can you be?

take it as a complement they just want to be like the best fans in the world

Did i hear right? they were singing to the scousers as they exited 10 mins before the end "is there a fire drill ? is there a fire drill? is there a fire drill ?..... made me laugh anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.