Norwich fans on Berbaflop!!!

I have to say that whenever people post links to rag sites, there's always someone trying to appear Bluer than Blue, spouting like it's not something any 'real' Blue should never do, too demeaning and traitorish.
Well, Bollox, if you can't nip and watch the fuckers squirming, what's the point, they certainly aren't out in the real world, and available for comment in the pub when they're having a tough time, so fuck it, watching their termoil (albeit on one of their trash sites) will do for me lol.
And just so as you know, when that Bacon faced, cock sucking Scots piss pot, does eventually expire, I'd love to go and visit an open coffin at OT, just to smile my fucking testicles off!

Lordeffingham said:
I have to say that whenever people post links to rag sites, there's always someone trying to appear Bluer than Blue, spouting like it's not something any 'real' Blue should never do, too demeaning and traitorish.
Well, Bollox, if you can't nip and watch the fuckers squirming, what's the point, they certainly aren't out in the real world, and available for comment in the pub when they're having a tough time, so fuck it, watching their termoil (albeit on one of their trash sites) will do for me lol.
And just so as you know, when that Bacon faced, cock sucking Scots piss pot, does eventually expire, I'd love to go and visit an open coffin at OT, just to smile my fucking testicles off!

Exactly.

And for another laugh, pulled off their 'Massives' thread, these funnies.....

Massives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have 4th in the bag now, the cunts

United wont beat City

Yep, I think we're looking at a draw at best to be honest. City are finishing strongly, and our form is all over the place

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_blunder
United wont beat City

it's our cup final now, we really have to win it (fucking LOVE that one!)

We had to win yesterday too, in our current form a will to win doesn't mean much. It'll be extremely difficult, the most difficult game of season so far given how much up for it City are going to be

Is there a chance to beat them ? Not that they're invincible but looking at both clubs' current situation ..

Tevez will be up for this one like in the CC

We wont have a fully fit Rooney at the other end

The best im hoping for is a draw

love how one of the "fans" on that site called tevez a "poor mans rooney" who the f**k are they call poor?!

Bilboblue said:
it's our cup final now, we really have to win it (fucking LOVE that one!)
screenshot20100412at210.png

mutley-pmsl.gif

they even love our players now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/bellamy-ashamed-professional-footballer-292197/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/bellamy-asham ... er-292197/</a>

gotta love bellers

BTH said:
DTeacher said:
Right thanks....that will be why the O.P posted that SAME link in the very first post on this thread....to start the thread off.

;O)

Could have put it better perhaps, but have you ever heard of agreement? Yes? No? Never mind...

Fair enough....just funny how it came across when reading...I did put the rather large ;O) tbf....

On topic, I did laugh at the comment from one of them about when Berbaflop went down :

That was embarrasing. Replays weren't that clear but it didn't look enough to keep him on the deck for a minute, says a lot his teammates didn't even bother to kick it out for him.

Personally I just waft City fans away when they talk about Berbatov, players like him made me want to watch the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.