laporte
zinchenko
rodri
de bruyne
grealish
bernardo silva
mahrez
jesus

Definitely well below what we are capable of and dropped off markedly since the title was wrapped up.

this league is unforgiving , if you are not at your best almost week in week out its fine margins and you are not far from losing games to clubs you have to beat to gain honours.
Agree. As I said we need to close out the next 2 games and concentrate on September. Three big away games and with one defeat on the board already we could be in a bad place come the end of the month. All Peps league wins have involved a long 14 or 15 game unbeaten run which interestingly have been at the start, middle and end of the season but the fact is that you can't really fall more than 7 or 8 points behind or no matter what run you go on it might not be enough.

Looks like Norwich returned the SS Level 3 tickets! bit shit considering its there first away game back in the Prem! Bet train prices haven't helped though.

Surprised about that. Norwich’s away following has been decent numbers wise over recent years and being their first away game after getting promoted I expected they’d sell out easily. I think this is further evidence of the pandemic affecting attendances for various reasons.
Norwich have got a good loyal fanbase.

They hold fourth place in the best average attendances of all time in the third tier of English football behind Sunderland City and one year from Leeds (but Norwich beat Leeds’ other two average attendances at that level).

The games isn't being televised. The Champions first home game of the season and the first in front of fans for a long time and we can't watch. Live too far away to go to the ground.
Is that because we are City and not U***ed

Why is everyone leaving Bernardo out? Is he confirmed that he is leaving?

He didn't start against Spurs which is a bit strange for me. I thought atleast he would start here
It’s baffling.

Bernardo is a superb player. He was instrumental in us getting as far as we did in the CL last season, and was easily among our best three performers in the last third of the season (Foden and Stones being the other two).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.