Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
City square v Norwich music act confirmed
91na5BGrRzL._SL1385_.jpg

Reactions: dom
2260 tickets still available... seems strange this is struggling to sell out? First full home game in a long time. Doesn't matter who the opposition is, I hope the club lay out flags or something to get the atmosphere buzzing. Hate to say it, but Spurs ground looked great when the players came out.
Not if you knew the problems the clubs having .People getting error code when trying to purchase on certain phones making it a nightmare selling the tickets.

2260 tickets still available... seems strange this is struggling to sell out? First full home game in a long time. Doesn't matter who the opposition is, I hope the club lay out flags or something to get the atmosphere buzzing. Hate to say it, but Spurs ground looked great when the players came out.
Must be a good few like me who are just not ready to go back yet ?. The euros and last week seeing on telly actually made it worse for me, maskless in a crowd. Deferred this year, will be the first time in 35 years I haven't gone by choice. Hopefully will get to some towards the end of the season.

Norwich returned 1,500 seats or at least the top tier of the away end was on sale to City fans yesterday.

He was ok for 3 months when pep pushed him forward. Then back to his useless worst ever since the injury before the Everton game. Gundogun gets away by hiding in the middle, making sideways and backward passes all day. For me he's not creative enough, not quick enough, not energetic. He slows the game down to a crawl. In the spurs game he and Mahrez did precious little on the right while sterling and grealish tried their best on the left. It wasn't until kdb came on that the we finally started playing on the right. Unfortunately Gundogun is peps pet and he will get the nod over anyone else like the CL final. For me one of the most frustrating things as a football fan was watching Gundogun having a stroll while aguerro, fernandinho, rodri were twiddling their thumbs on the bench - and aguerro in his last city match!!
I don’t blame Gundogan for that. I think that’s how Pep trains them.

What infuriates me about the way we play, is that we want to play in front of the opposition in the final 3rd. How many times do we see a player run down the wing, hold it up, pass to the full back and let the opposition get organised and we pass left to right looking to move their players out of position and create an opening.

What really impressed me about Italy was this (especially in the group games). They played the ball out from the back, just like we do, the opposition pressed but the ball ended up being passed forward, just like us. But Italy created a two man advantage (from the opposition players pressing and now being behind the ball, one with the keeper) by breaking from their own area at pace. They were 6 on 4 loads of times in the blink of an eye.

Might be the tech challenges...if it wasn’t for my son helping me load the Google Pay app then transferring my ST match ticket over I would not be going on Sat ...wtf was wrong with the old card in the slot system ffs ?

He was ok for 3 months when pep pushed him forward. Then back to his useless worst ever since the injury before the Everton game. Gundogun gets away by hiding in the middle, making sideways and backward passes all day. For me he's not creative enough, not quick enough, not energetic. He slows the game down to a crawl. In the spurs game he and Mahrez did precious little on the right while sterling and grealish tried their best on the left. It wasn't until kdb came on that the we finally started playing on the right. Unfortunately Gundogun is peps pet and he will get the nod over anyone else like the CL final. For me one of the most frustrating things as a football fan was watching Gundogun having a stroll while aguerro, fernandinho, rodri were twiddling their thumbs on the bench - and aguerro in his last city match!!

Gundogam does a hell of a lot of defencive work that goes unnoticed. He doesn't go crunching into tackles so city supporters think he's useless, but he's mastered nipping back from behind a player and intercepting the ball. He's absolutely essential in our box be it open play or set pieces with clever interceptions and clearances.

And it was more than 3 months.

I'll agree, a midfield of rodri, gundogan, and kdb lacks legs, but that doesn't mean gundogan isn't good at what he does.

It would be good for us if Jesus started at centre-forward and scored. Imagine your in his position and you see your club trying to buy a 28 year old Kane just as Jesus might have though he was to inherit Aguero's shirt. Will Pep start jesus or will that put too much pressure on him?

Most City fans this time last season had written Stones off and he was one of our best players. I hope Jesus has a similar season for City.
Jesus has had plenty of opportunity over the last few seasons, due to the amount of time Sergio has been out injured

More to do with 1500 being returned by Norwich earlier this week and then being put on sale to home fans.
Plus all the deferred tickets being available.
Not bad going if only 2k left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.